Do you consider Big money to be a troll?

Do you think Big Money is a troll, in the truest sense of the word? Answer Seriously

• Total voters
Very true, he does not. The fact that he is part of the staff here reflects terribly on the board which has gone down hill in both quantity (in spite of their lies otherwise) and quality of posters.

The quality of posters has inclined... it seemed to correspond with bans being lifted... hmmmm...

lol @ kens picture proclaiming the immaturity of others. Also allcapsbold. Kens a glorifed paperboy.

This thread really has the stigma of trolldom. smell it. Shame it was a legitimate and relatively unasked question.

Trust me, we've had plenty of discussion about Legion Troll over the years. The term he is referenced clearly shows our understanding of him. Of course, people don't normally form polls about just one of his user names...

Typically, a troll does just that....trolls the board looking for specific members, and haunts them. Usually, the posts are off topic, and aimed at destroying any real discussion.

Kind of what I remember I.L.A being like before I put it on ignore.

Money isn't a troll per se. He's wrong on the issues more often than not, but at least he tries to keep up.

A true troll has no care about the topics.

Very true, he does not. The fact that he is part of the staff here reflects terribly on the board which has gone down hill in both quantity (in spite of their lies otherwise) and quality of posters.

things have improved greatly here recently.....poet and howie are both gone, rootbeer is still away for a while.....

Last edited:
I think its ironic that now that Legion's sockpuppet de jeur uses a conservative voice the board liberals demand his removal.......when he was posting as \\\\\\/\//////, they had no complaints......

Does Darla think the Sun shines out of her arsehole? Please vote.

She thinks she is awesome. Grind perpetuates it. She thinks a rapist lurks around every corner.

She also falsely believes that I am afraid to utter the C word. I am not. There is a reason I am not using those words anymore and being banned is not one of them

The N word and the C word have not been banned. But the dumb twat Snarla is stupid enough to think they are.

That I live rent free inside the dumb broads brain that she would melt down and get herself speaks volumes.

She obviously is distressed that her vile bitchiness has prevented her from landing a real man like me.

I am sure that the prospect of her eggs drying up is wearing in her. The Feminazis have played a cruel trick on the likes of Snarla. The chickens are coming home to roost

things have improved greatly here recently.....poet and howie are both gone, rootbeer is still away for a while.....

I agree now that JPP has been dequeerified the place is much better.

Add in that BAC Panther was chased off and you have a trifecta.

Although I believe BAC Panther is not truly gone and has been reincarnated as a new poster.

;)

christiefan915;1394601 [I said:
"a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[SUP][1][/SUP] by posting inflammatory,[SUP][2][/SUP] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[SUP][5][/SUP] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[SUP]"[6][/SUP][/I]
A better question is, what kind of person actually gets 'upthet' by mere words on a screen?

Anyone that thin-skinned and weak-willed has no business posting on political message forums.

Back