do you guys remember when

You began a question with "so" which is a sure sign of a straw man argument.

Which no doubt gives you leave to totally ignore what I said. I just find it amazing that after all that has happened there are people still calling the near global financial meltdown a 'downturn'.

interestingly, his analysis of his conclusion does not really support his conclusion. rather, it rambles on and on about nuances in the contract world, duties to SH's etc...but never once does he actually support his statement above.

That's your opinion...nothing more.

The bottom line remains the same...he made the very statement that Damo claims no one on the Right has ever spoken.

That's your opinion...nothing more.

The bottom line remains the same...he made the very statement that Damo claims no one on the Right has ever spoken.

you're such a negative person. you posted some guy's opinion, and give him a pass. but you have now bitched about my opinion at least two times.

i never claimed he didn't make the statement damo claims no one made.

why do i even bother trying to have civil discussions with you? every time i do, you respond with derision or insults. all you had to do was say, yeah, that guy did not back up his statement. in reality you and i agree on corporate responsibility (maybe some, maybe all, one wouldn't know because you haven't stated your stance, nor did you reply to my stance --> again, ignoring civil conversation), but you're so full of piss and vinegar you can't even accept that, and instead you have to respond with snide comments.

Which no doubt gives you leave to totally ignore what I said. I just find it amazing that after all that has happened there are people still calling the near global financial meltdown a 'downturn'.

You didn't "say" anything. You simply tried to pass off a misleading question as an argument. Now you are making it into a fallacy.

Man you can be pompous sometimes, calling it a downturn is just specious bullshit and an attempt to rewrite history.

No it isn't. It was simply using the word she used. You are being a bit pedantic, and not just a bit pompous yourself.

Back