Do you shave (or know someone who does)?

Oh? That's quite interesting on your part.

Do elaborate on how you you come to "tranny" from cracker redneck. This should be interesting!.

37a07097-9934-41a9-8f7b-93ddf1bd6de6.23491129a1c3dc5fddde2c6018e8706a.jpeg

Charoite told me that Mason tried Vicks™ one night with his boyfriend and found out what "fire in the hole" means.

:truestory:

Yehbut I actually did try Nair on my face and had chemical burns for like 3 days.

I got tired of shaving. :dunno:

Nair is NOT the answer.

I knew this blonde girl that never had to shave anything. All her hair was like fine peach fuzz. She was awesomely hot, too.

I remember her name. At least the 1st one. I still remember gawking at the hairs on her ass. Right there and then I knew her pubes were the same. Short, fine, and blonde.

Was she a Jehovah Witness? Something like that. Such a waste. I think she was, I know a girl I could ask about that. This girl had the body of a curvaceous sex goddess that didn't have to shave, and was a Jehovah's Witness. Pretty sure that's how it was. She looked like Barbara Eden. I made out with her once, and that was the last I saw of her. No school..gone!

I'd like to think I had nothing to do with her disappearance from society, but Idk..:palm:

They sold the house and left, too. I'll never forget her, though.

She didn't even need eye makeup to have hot, sultry eyes, she just had them. Blonde, somebody's primary language was not English..bah..so long ago.

Definitely she never had to shave her underarms or anything.She had a iight blonde mustache so fine that who gives a fuck? That's how she was.

She had hair on her legs..again..so fine, that it was like it wasn't even there. Her legs were fully haired, but so fine and small. If anybody complained about that? Fuck 'em! Owait..the girls did.

I remember now. They complained out of jealousy.

That girl didn't need to shave anything, IMO.

Last edited:
In modern times, women are welcome to ask me to be friends merely to help me practice body shaving and waxing.

Last edited:
Back