Do your political leanings differ much from your local area? (Public poll)

Do your political leanings differ much from your local area? (Public poll)

• I'm pretty much the average prole in my area

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think my political views and values probably differ more from my area than pretty much anyone on the board....

Well now, that IS true... you are our own little Jared Loughner! Definitely different!

As for your state... you're not THAT different, really. You are an idiot, and you live in a state full of idiots... Alabama and Georgia send their idiots to Mississippi!

Well now, that IS true... you are our own little Jared Loughner! Definitely different!

Is it possible for an infinite source of currency?

If a member of the treasury creates 5 new currency's then the new currency replaces the previous currency.
If the new currency replaces the previous currency then the previous currency is no longer in use.
A members of the treasury creates 5 new currency's.
Therefore, the previous currency is no longer in use.

If the treasury creates a new currency then the new currency will replace the previous currency.
The treasury creates a new currency.
Therefore, the new currency will replace the previous currency.

If the treasury creates one new currency then why couldn't they create an infinite amount?

Wouldn't be beautiful to see your face on the new coins?

You should seek help for your substance abuse.

Was one of your favorite toys a plastic NASA Space Shuttle?

If the design of the NASA Space Shuttle keeps the black body temperature of −454 °F from the outside orbit then the NASA Space Shuttle is at a temperature for human life.
The NASA Space Shuttle isn’t at a temperature for human life.
Hence, the design of the NASA Space Shuttle doesn’t keep the black body temperature of −454 °F from the outside orbit.

If the air supply supports the NASA Space Shuttle mission for the time in orbit then the crew is able to breathe with the correct amount of oxygen for the time in orbit.
The crew is not able to breathe with the correct amount of oxygen for the time in orbit.
Consequently, the air supply doesn’t support the NASA Space Shuttle mission for the time in orbit

If the crew of the NASA mission uses a green screen then they are able to fake the mission.
The crew of the NASA mission uses a green screen.
Therefore, they are able to fake the mission.

If the 0 gravity affects the human body then the crew is at risk for body failure.
The 0 gravity affects the human body.
Therefore, the crew is at risk for body failure.

If the NASA Space Shuttle is with a crew in orbit then they're able to perform the mission with the conditions in orbit.
They're not able to perform the mission with the conditions in orbit.
Thus, the NASA Space Shuttle isn’t with a crew in orbit.

If the NASA Space Shuttle is able to reenter from the orbit of the Earth then the NASA Space Shuttle is able to reenter because of the heat of 1,500 °C.
The NASA Space Shuttle isn’t able to reenter because of the heat of 1,500 °C.
Hence, the NASA Space Shuttle isn’t able to reenter the orbit of the Earth.

If the NASA Space Shuttle is able to reenter from the orbit of Earth then the NASA Space Shuttle is in orbit.
The NASA Space Shuttle isn’t in orbit.
Therefore, the NASA Space Shuttle isn’t able to reenter from the orbit of Earth.

If the force of entry into orbit is strong enough to cause death to a human body then there’s death to a human body in entry from earth to orbit.
The force of entry into orbit is strong enough to cause death to a human body.
Hence, there’s death to a human body in entry from earth to orbit.

If the force of reentry into orbit is strong enough to cause death to a human body then there’s death to a human body in reentry from earth to orbit.
The force of reentry into orbit is strong enough to cause death to a human body.
Hence, there’s death to a human body in reentry from earth to orbit.

Are you scared of what happens after ET separation?

I got hippies and conservatives in my county so since I'm a blend I guess I'm not that far off base. Now what I find a challenge with is finding a party that is a blend. Seems Democrats look at me funny when I tell them I'm also a Republican (but a wild hippie on some topics) and some Republicans think I'm wacked because of my liberal bend on a few topics. Can we start an "Extra Medium" party? Not extra left or extra right...but right in the freaking middle. That would be refreshing!

I got hippies and conservatives in my county so since I'm a blend I guess I'm not that far off base. Now what I find a challenge with is finding a party that is a blend. Seems Democrats look at me funny when I tell them I'm also a Republican (but a wild hippie on some topics) and some Republicans think I'm wacked because of my liberal bend on a few topics. Can we start an "Extra Medium" party? Not extra left or extra right...but right in the freaking middle. That would be refreshing!
It's called Libertarianism.

Back