Does anybody here use Facebook?

Well, there is a way that I can integrate the two sites. Your facebook login could log you in to the site.

I don't think there are enough people that would benefit from it. If I did it, I'd have to get myself a Facebook page...

Well, there is a way that I can integrate the two sites. Your facebook login could log you in to the site.

I don't think there are enough people that would benefit from it. If I did it, I'd have to get myself a Facebook page...

So does that mean your going to get a "facebook" ? Even though I dont have one I'd poke around through everyone elses for kicks.:rolleyes:

So does that mean your going to get a "facebook" ? Even though I dont have one I'd poke around through everyone elses for kicks.:rolleyes:

I believe you have to be on someone's friends list to be able to poke around.

I have a facebook page, mostly to keep in touch with family and friends living all over the globe. Unfortunately, this women my father lived with years ago seems to be stalking him and found me through facebook. Real nutcase,

Funny i just set up one last week but its a family one with my real name. reason i did is to get back touch with some college and hs friends. I have a myspace as well but its defunct. i never really liked it. Facebook is more like a linkedin

Well, once my company blocked this site I put up a facebook profile. That's not blocked at work yet :)

I have a facebook page, mostly to keep in touch with family and friends living all over the globe. Unfortunately, this women my father lived with years ago seems to be stalking him and found me through facebook. Real nutcase,

Do you know how to ignore people?

Well, once my company blocked this site I put up a facebook profile. That's not blocked at work yet :)
I can make the site interact with Facebook, you could post stories from here to there... and some other things.

I'd have to get some code from them, but I can make it happen.

I never used Myspace and I just started to use Facebook two months ago and while I used to think it was stupid now that I use it I think its a great site. As many have said it's just a great way to get in touch with people all over the country who you've known throughout your life.

I can make the site interact with Facebook, you could post stories from here to there... and some other things.

I'd have to get some code from them, but I can make it happen.

I'd be able to read the latest posts from this site?

BTW I'm in the exact same boat as cawacko. I literally started using it at the beginning of November and I'm hooked. It really is a good site. I've reconnected with a ton of people from high school and college. Its great.

I'd be able to read the latest posts from this site?

BTW I'm in the exact same boat as cawacko. I literally started using it at the beginning of November and I'm hooked. It really is a good site. I've reconnected with a ton of people from high school and college. Its great.
No, you could post to there from here, but not see our stuff. Does Facebook have a space where you can put your RSS feeds?

If so you can always RSS feed this site.

Back