Grind
usf
zappas
threedee
Ivan
jarod
superfreak

GameMaster: waterMARK

4 more yo. are you ready for the most epic game in history? do you want to make desh mad by merely enjoying yourself? JOIN TODAY!

we could theoretically all make throwaway accounts and pm them to watermark before starting. that'd be kinda cool.

we could theoretically all make throwaway accounts and pm them to watermark before starting. that'd be kinda cool.

I think it would help the game; because this way certain individuals wouldn't be allowing their "feelings" to overshadow their game play.

well truthfully part of werewolf is knowing peoples past tendencies of how they've played before. but that aside, I don't mind changing things up. I don't think we should have angels or vigilantes though. We need a straight vanilla game. The problem with so many power roles with 13 players is that it gets far to skewed after night 1. Way too much variance.

3 wolves and a seer. classic style.

well truthfully part of werewolf is knowing peoples past tendencies of how they've played before. but that aside, I don't mind changing things up. I don't think we should have angels or vigilantes though. We need a straight vanilla game. The problem with so many power roles with 13 players is that it gets far to skewed after night 1. Way too much variance.

Sounds good.
Part of the idea of having it be anonymous is because to many of us do focus on the tendencies, instead of what's being presented.

also, when someone dies, should we reveal who they were? because that'd be cool, but on the other hand the more people that are revealed, the more certain you will be who is who in the game. (though never totally sure)

yes, it helps to know tendencies, but I think with all the animosity on the thread of late, having a cleaner game would be more fun. If we don't know who each of the other people are, then animosity on the board won't be brought into the game (or at least it is less likely). Plus it means we have a greater challenge in trying to not only figure out who the Wolves are, but also figuring out who each of the other players are. I think after the game, we reveal who played under each name. Might be amusing.

also, when someone dies, should we reveal who they were? because that'd be cool, but on the other hand the more people that are revealed, the more certain you will be who is who in the game. (though never totally sure)

I would say no... reveal everyone once the game is concluded.

another issue though is we may see certain users logged in under regular names and that might give it away when we notice another name is posting at the same time. So if you people are smart you'll log into two browsers with different names.

another issue though is we may see certain users logged in under regular names and that might give it away when we notice another name is posting at the same time. So if you people are smart you'll log into two browsers with different names.

well that just eliminated 90% of us... myself included...

well that just eliminated 90% of us... myself included...

people can be invisible but mods can see invisible people, headaches man.

but i think the whole anon feature is cool, but even if you figure out who someone is, it doesn't tell you if someone is a wolf or a villager, so it's more like a cool extra thing, but not the end of the world if someone is exposed i guess.

Speaking as a Werewolf virgin here, I think the vanilla game idea this time might be better for those of us who haven't played before.

The more rules we put in the easier it's going to be for those of you with experience to spot us newbies.

Just my opinion.

people can be invisible but mods can see invisible people, headaches man.

but i think the whole anon feature is cool, but even if you figure out who someone is, it doesn't tell you if someone is a wolf or a villager, so it's more like a cool extra thing, but not the end of the world if someone is exposed i guess.

Should we PM you our anonymous names for the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back