does anybody want to play werewolf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I suspected all along.

I was never going to be allowed to be involved in any game Grind runs.

The animosity he feels towards me is obvious.

I would have been forced to abide by rules no one else would have to follow.

Good old Grind playing his petty personal games.

What the fuck is the matter with you? You are becoming as unhinged as Desh and that's not good.

What the fuck is the matter with you? You are becoming as unhinged as Desh and that's not good.

Are you on forced ignore?

After all the complaining you did about what Darla said, did they place you on forced ignore?

Because I did ONE TENTH the complaining about ILA AND BM that you did about Darla and got placed on forced ignore for it.

Sound a bit unfair? Sound like the rules are being applied fairly?

Grind even admitted it was because he didn't like "the drama".

If he doesn't like the "drama" from me then by GOD he can put me on IA, but to rectify HIS problem by placing ME on forced ignore is 110% wrong and I don't plan on pointing that out until his bullshit double standard get called out.

Are you on forced ignore?

After all the complaining you did about what Darla said, did they place you on forced ignore?

Because I did ONE TENTH the complaining about ILA AND BM that you did about Darla and got placed on forced ignore for it.

Sound a bit unfair? Sound like the rules are being applied fairly?

Grind even admitted it was because he didn't like "the drama".

If he doesn't like the "drama" from me then by GOD he can put me on IA, but to rectify HIS problem by placing ME on forced ignore is 110% wrong and I don't plan on pointing that out until his bullshit double standard get called out.

Fuck you there is no comparison. You went on for years, and are still going on, about how people made allegations about your daughter. Why do you want to see ILA posts anyway when you have made it very plain that you detest him and want him banned? It is plainly obvious to me that you just want something else to whine about. Oh and no I am not on forced ignore, although I may be if the Long Island Slapper comes back.

tom are you free from a week from now? we could use you. i know you said you were busy this week. what about next?

this thread started out with another threadban of zappas, i unthreadbanned him to give him a chance, which obv was a huge mistake. Need to trust my gut more. zappas is incapable of shutting up for even 3 seconds.

Fuck you there is no comparison. You went on for years, and are still going on, about how people made allegations about your daughter. Why do you want to see ILA posts anyway when you have made it very plain that you detest him and want him banned? It is plainly obvious to me that you just want something else to whine about. Oh and no I am not on forced ignore, although I may be if the Long Island Slapper comes back.

Listen to this insanity...

"I went on FOR YEARS..."

Have I been "going on for YEARS" about ILA?

Because supposedly that's why I am on forced ignore...for bitching too long and too loudly about ILA and his filth.

And I have been forbidden by the MODS from ever again bringing up what those two cows said about my daughter and the actions they described, because reminding everyone once in a great while what total bitches they were and what they did to get banned is WRONG don't you know.

But thank you for your answer...you are NOT on forced ignore, but I am...even though you spammed the boards for weeks before, during and after the "Darla" incident.

The double standard is alive and well on these forums.

this thread started out with another threadban of zappas, i unthreadbanned him to give him a chance, which obv was a huge mistake. Need to trust my gut more. zappas is incapable of shutting up for even 3 seconds.

And I was being a perfectly reasonable poster until I found out my "reprieve" was only temporary, and if I wasn't a "good boy" and didn't jump through the hoops you demanded I jump through, well it was right back on the bullshit forced ignore.

Just another example of how unhinged Grind becomes when his bullshit double standard get highlighted by someone he hates.

Listen to this insanity...

"I went on FOR YEARS..."

Have I been "going on for YEARS" about ILA?

Because supposedly that's why I am on forced ignore...for bitching too long and too loudly about ILA and his filth.

And I have been forbidden by the MODS from ever again bringing up what those two cows said about my daughter and the actions they described, because reminding everyone once in a great while what total bitches they were and what they did to get banned is WRONG don't you know.

But thank you for your answer...you are NOT on forced ignore, but I am...even though you spammed the boards for weeks before, during and after the "Darla" incident.

The double standard is alive and well on these forums.

Thanks for revealing just how partisan you really are and the fact that you still haven't the integrity to denounce her in public for what she said. It is not as if you don't know as I sent the posts to you and you agreed they were despicable and she was right to be banned. Your duplicity is noted, it is sad to see someone that I used to like become so incapable of seeing anything from an objective viewpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back