usf
zappas
threedee
Ivan
jarod
superfreak
essence
dionaea

Everyone needs to be on at least for a minute a day so they can at the very bare minimum vote.

Well checking the roster for Werewolf, it appears I won't be able to play unless the Mods finally decide to grow a pair and take me off their BS forced ignore.

How am I to see ILA's posts if I'm still "grounded" and have my ability to read other posts censored?

zappas you will be temp un-forced. maybe you and ILA will be wolf partners and become buddies. if you can drop the drama b.s. for at least one thread maybe we'll roll it back on you if you prove you are capable of putting grudges aside.

zappas you will be temp un-forced. maybe you and ILA will be wolf partners and become buddies. if you can drop the drama b.s. for at least one thread maybe we'll roll it back on you if you prove you are capable of putting grudges aside.

Fuck you and your condescending bullshit.

Grind admits it....I am being CENSORED for what he himself calls "drama BS" while ILA is free to roam the board spewing his noxious hate, and why?

Because spewing filth is acceptable to the MODS, but "drama BS" is an offense worthy of punishment.

Of course Grind, being just another "do as I say and not as I do" douchebag, is allowed to engage in all the "drama BS" he likes and hold as many grudges as he wishes, but can the regular folk?

Of COURSE not!

Fuck you and your condescending bullshit.

Grind admits it....I am being CENSORED​

No, you are not being censored. Everything you say is readable by everybody. Your thoughts and writing exist everywhere on JPP.

If you were censored, it would be the opposite, people wouldn't be able to read the things you say. This is not the case.

Of course Grind, being just another "do as I say and not as I do" douchebag, is allowed to engage in all the "drama BS" he likes and hold as many grudges as he wishes, but can the regular folk?

Of COURSE not!

This is a werewolf signup thread. It started out with you being threadbanned from it but I gave you a chance to come in here and chill out. You have shown thus far you are just interested in more petty fighting. I have no interest in that. Either get on board or leave.​

No, you are not being censored. Everything you say is readable by everybody. Your thoughts and writing exist everywhere on JPP.

If you were censored, it would be the opposite, people wouldn't be able to read the things you say. This is not the case.

This is a werewolf signup thread. It started out with you being threadbanned from it but I gave you a chance to come in here and chill out. You have shown thus far you are just interested in more petty fighting. I have no interest in that. Either get on board or leave.[/INDENT]
[/COLOR]

Wrong, but not surprising really.

I had shown I was interested in playing Werewolf until you started demanding I jump through some of your ridiculous hoops.

I am not interested in performing for you and Billy while you continue to censor what I can and cannot read from the other posters here.

Again, if you'd like my attitude to change then all you have to do is treat me like other posters here and stop censoring what I can read and respond to.

Wrong, but not surprising really.

I had shown I was interested in playing Werewolf until you started demanding I jump through some of your ridiculous hoops.

I am not interested in performing for you and Billy while you continue to censor what I can and cannot read from the other posters here.

Again, if you'd like my attitude to change then all you have to do is treat me like other posters here and stop censoring what I can read and respond to.

This is all very entertaining.

So does that mean Zipperhead is a no for Werewolf?

roster:
  1. mott
  2. ILA
  3. Grind
  4. usf
  5. threedee
  6. Ivan
  7. jarod
  8. superfreak
  9. essence
  10. dionaea
we can actually play with 11. in which case we just need one more now.

roster:
  1. mott
  2. ILA
  3. Grind
  4. usf
  5. threedee
  6. Ivan
  7. jarod
  8. superfreak
  9. essence
  10. dionaea
we can actually play with 11. in which case we just need one more now.

That's what I suspected all along.

I was never going to be allowed to be involved in any game Grind runs.

The animosity he feels towards me is obvious.

I would have been forced to abide by rules no one else would have to follow.

Good old Grind playing his petty personal games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back