Does anyone remember how mao did the same thing

It's the responsibility of every decent American to make sure the treasonous scumbags end up in jail before they commit their next violent act. If you advocate for a civil war against your fellow Americans, I'm more than happy to report you to the authorities. You can explain to them that you were only kidding, and that you're a keyboard commando who would wet his pants if he actually participated.

It's the responsibility of every decent American to make sure the treasonous scumbags end up in jail before they commit their next violent act. If you advocate for a civil war against your fellow Americans, I'm more than happy to report you to the authorities. You can explain to them that you were only kidding, and that you're a keyboard commando who would wet his pants if he actually participated.

Does this apply to blm and antifa as well ???

Yes, report any and all radical Leftists to the government you run across, particularly Antifa types and the like. Those violent, dangerous, radicals need to be rounded up... :good4u:

So how do YOU describe them ... ???

What them are you talking about. If someone commits a crime, they should be prosecuted for that crime. Inciting insurrection is a crime. Protesting perceived injustices is not. Learn the difference.

Back