Does anyone remember how mao did the same thing

What them are you talking about. If someone commits a crime, they should be prosecuted for that crime. Inciting insurrection is a crime. Protesting perceived injustices is not. Learn the difference.

But burning and looting while you're "protesting" is you fucking retard.

Nope. They are not traitors like you are you.

The BLM organization's leadership are self-confessed Marxists. The ultimate goal of Marxists is to destroy America/Western civilization. Therefore, they are enemies of the US state and according to the Constitution, TRATORS.

Dachshund

The BLM organization's leadership are self-confessed Marxists. The ultimate goal of Marxists is to destroy America. Therefore, they are enemies of the US state and according to the Constitution, TRATORS.

Dachshund

Illogical leap. Idiotic conclusion.

Next?

It's the responsibility of every decent American to make sure the treasonous scumbags end up in jail before they commit their next violent act. If you advocate for a civil war against your fellow Americans, I'm more than happy to report you to the authorities. You can explain to them that you were only kidding, and that you're a keyboard commando who would wet his pants if he actually participated.

Da Comrade! You are a good little sheep! Thing is, when they are done with you turning on your fellow Americans for the Commies, they will discard you also!

Da Comrade! You are a good little sheep! Thing is, when they are done with you turning on your fellow Americans for the Commies, they will discard you also!

EXACTLY. Concart and his fellow - travelers be the first ones the Marxist regime lines up against a wall and shoots.

Dachshunt.

To this, dumbass: "Protesting perceived injustices is not."

The implication being you fuck stick that they are just "protesting". Even concunt had enough brains not to bother responding. But the again that bitch like most of the leftist pussies here have have the site on their ignore list. Bitches.

The implication being you fuck stick that they are just "protesting". Even concunt had enough brains not to bother responding. But the again that bitch like most of the leftist pussies here have have the site on their ignore list. Bitches.

Rioting and looting is NOT protesting.

Sometimes talking to you is like taking to my 4 year old granddaughter.

Pretty sure your granddaughter knows what "protest" means.

pro·test
noun
/ˈprōˌtest/
a statement or action expressing disapproval of or objection to something.

Pretty sure your granddaughter knows what "protest" means.

pro·test
noun
/ˈprōˌtest/
a statement or action expressing disapproval of or objection to something.

It's amazing how limited you are but are still apparently able to function somewhat in the world. Good for you. What color is your hockey helmet? I bet blue.

It's amazing how limited you are but are still apparently able to function somewhat in the world. Good for you. What color is your hockey helmet? I bet blue.

Why are you insulting me? We have the right to peacefully assemble. Are you saying that we don't?

What them are you talking about. If someone commits a crime, they should be prosecuted for that crime. Inciting insurrection is a crime. Protesting perceived injustices is not. Learn the difference.

How about looting and burning down entire neighborhoods? Killing cops?
All under the guise of "Protesting perceived injustices".

Then the current VP was bailing them out of jail.

Back