Does anyone remember how mao did the same thing

th

It's the responsibility of every decent American to make sure the treasonous scumbags end up in jail before they commit their next violent act. If you advocate for a civil war against your fellow Americans, I'm more than happy to report you to the authorities. You can explain to them that you were only kidding, and that you're a keyboard commando who would wet his pants if he actually participated.

th

We were but then you start this stupid act and it's tiring.

https://images.app.goo.gl/37G8THrjz6s7fLdN6

The point here being that peaceful protests don't include flames but we have this CNN delusion. I never did "pretend" very well as a kid and even less so now as I am cursed with seeing what is and not what I want.

Again you are being Captain Obvious. Of course peaceful protests don't include violence. Hence the "peaceful" part.

If you want to talk about the media conflating the peaceful protests with the violent riotings and lootings, we can do that.

Again you are being Captain Obvious. Of course peaceful protests don't include violence. Hence the "peaceful" part.

If you want to talk about the media conflating the peaceful protests with the violent riotings and lootings, we can do that.

And the asshole I was responding to was saying people were protesting when they were fucking burning and looting. Stop with the delusional bullshit

And the asshole I was responding to was saying people were protesting when they were fucking burning and looting. Stop with the delusional bullshit

He separated those two, silly boy. You two were talking about criminal activities. Peaceful protest is not a crime.

Back