Does anyone remember how mao did the same thing

Name the lies and how they are lies, please.

I'm not reading 20 minutes of their garbage to be able to point out a few to you, because you won't be convinced anyway, so why bother?

The entire thing is slanted to promote the UN agenda. This is another ACLU.

I'm not reading 20 minutes of their garbage to be able to point out a few to you, because you won't be convinced anyway, so why bother?

The entire thing is slanted to promote the UN agenda. This is another ACLU.

I am open. Are you saying that you cannot show that your claim to be correct? Is that it?

I am open. Are you saying that you cannot show that your claim to be correct? Is that it?

Okay, here's a statement that contradicts itself:

"The loosely organized anti-fascist movement known as ‘Antifa’ engages in two primary activities relevant to the behavior under review in this report. Local and interstate networks of antifascists organize "

"loosely organized and "Local and interstate networks of antifascists organize" contradict each other.
They are highly organized and mobile and use some kind of water-seller (that's a front) vans and U-hauls for transports.
Anything interstate and local is highly organized, just like ACLED is. Similar structure, even.
They are 2 sides of the same coin.

https://acleddata.com/2020/10/21/standing-by-militias-election/

Extensively using the SPLC as a reference: :nono:

Within the world of anti-BLM and pro-police organizing, ‘Back the Blue’ (BTB) is a key national movement. BTB was created in defense of the police by ACT for America, a Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC)-designated hate group. ACT for America was founded as an anti-Muslim organization and was highly involved in the ‘March Against Shariah’ rallies in 2017 (Southern Poverty Law Center, 2021). While the origins of BTB as a movement cannot be ignored, BTB has become more decentralized from the ACT for America umbrella, and has come to take on different local characteristics depending on what shape pro-police and anti-BLM activism takes in context. Some local organizers have even come forward to disavow ACT for America, claiming to be fully independent from the designated hate group (Patch, 9 September 2020). Meanwhile, other events have still been explicitly endorsed or organized by ACT for America since the 2017 rallies (Southern Poverty Law Center, 28 August 2018). The raison d’etre for BTB as a movement is to counter BLM-associated activism. It is therefore not surprising that the group has been involved in over 110 counter-demonstrations against BLM-related events across 29 states since the start of last year.

I don't need any more to realize that these people are straight-up leftist shitbags promoting propaganda and nothing more than, and it's all smoke and mirrors.

ACLED documents no BLM or ANTIFA violence on April 20-21, 2021

but uh...

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffsb&q=US+riots+april+21+2021&ia=web

https://www.bing.com/search?form=MOZSBR&pc=MOZI&q=april+20+2021+riot

Last edited:
How about looting and burning down entire neighborhoods? Killing cops?
All under the guise of "Protesting perceived injustices".

Then the current VP was bailing them out of jail.

That would be a crime. What’s the problem?

"The loosely organized anti-fascist movement known as ‘Antifa’ engages in two primary activities relevant to the behavior under review in this report. Local and interstate networks of antifascists organize "

"loosely organized and "Local and interstate networks of antifascists organize" contradict each other.
They are highly organized and mobile and use some kind of water-seller (that's a front) vans and U-hauls for transports.
Anything interstate and local is highly organized, just like ACLED is. Similar structure, even.

Left-wing militia activity is not as pronounced, and while the specter of ‘Antifa’ looms large in the public imagination, violent activities associated with this non-centralized movement have been minimal, and are often expressed in cyber actions (like doxxing), and with minimal rioting that typically does not involve threats or harm to individuals.

The majority of ‘Antifa’ energy is spent towards counterintelligence operations, primarily doxxing right-wing activists and organizing publicly and semi-publicly available information. Antifa-affiliated activists are also rarely armed and do not exhibit a pattern of recruitment, training, and integration into a chain-of-command, like most militia and armed groups.

In other words, the basement dwelling hackers.

No she didn’t. Stop being an idiot.

She certainly advocated for it, you dishonest fucktard. I've proven it to you before.

"What's True

Harris expressed support for a nonprofit called the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF), which pays criminal bail and immigration bonds, and encouraged her supporters to donate to it during the protests over Floyd's death in the summer of 2020.
"

Yet she didn't lay out any of her own bread. ;)

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/harris-protesters-bail/

You are on the side of shitbags full of rotten sperm.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...suspects-get-out-of-jail-while-awaiting-trial

The PRC which Mao helped create in the late 1940s virtually from scratch still exists.

Give yourself a fact check ... mao started in the 20's

Biden has nearly a 245 year head start going for him.

As far as the UNITED STATES goes ... hojo can't remember what he had for breakfast five minutes after eating

It wouldn't matter if Bernie OR Liz were Chancellor. Either would be a great leader.

You meant chief

Give yourself a fact check ... mao started in the 20's
He didn't form the PRC in the 1920s. That's what was being discussed.

As far as the UNITED STATES goes ... hojo can't remember what he had for breakfast five minutes after eating.
There used to be lots of HoJos [Howard Johnson's]where you could get breakfast years ago but you've got to go to IHOP.
Where trhye hell have you been the 25 years?

You meant chief
The Northeast States of America won't have the same stupid form of government that the US Constitution inflicted on the US.

And that's the name of that tune.

There used to be lots of HoJos [Howard Johnson's]

Since you have failing eyesight ... hojo ain't the same as HoJos [Howard Johnson's] ... I hope that public service announcement has helped you out

He didn't form the PRC in the 1920s. That's what was being discussed.

For your reading pleasure ... the title of the thread ...

Does anyone remember how mao did the same thing

Last edited:
She certainly advocated for it, you dishonest fucktard. I've proven it to you before.

"What's True

Harris expressed support for a nonprofit called the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF), which pays criminal bail and immigration bonds, and encouraged her supporters to donate to it during the protests over Floyd's death in the summer of 2020.
"

Yet she didn't lay out any of her own bread. ;)

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/harris-protesters-bail/

You are on the side of shitbags full of rotten sperm.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...suspects-get-out-of-jail-while-awaiting-trial

In other words you lied. I knew that. Words matter. So does your integrity. You have none.

You are no one to judge integrity.

Yes I am. Because I have it. I don't lie. I don't misrepresent statements to score political points. I don't threaten other Americans. That's you. Because you don't have any concept of honesty, integrity, or character. It isn't hard to figure that out based on your post. Bottom line, you lied, and then doubled down. That's a character issue.

It's a pile of bullshit.

ACLED also highlights a “violent government response,” in which authorities “use force more often than not” when they are present at protests and that they “disproportionately used force while intervening in demonstrations associated with the BLM movement, relative to other types of demonstrations.” The report also references “dozens of car-ramming attacks” on protesters by various individuals, some of whom have ties to hate groups like the Ku Klux Klan.

The numbers don't add up either.

The Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project (ACLED) analyzed more than 7,750 Black Lives Matter demonstrations in all 50 states

Their report states that more than 2,400 locations reported peaceful protests, while fewer than 220 reported “violent demonstrations.”

What happened at the other 5,350 locations?
:palm:

Extensively using the SPLC as a reference: :nono:

Within the world of anti-BLM and pro-police organizing, ‘Back the Blue’ (BTB) is a key national movement. BTB was created in defense of the police by ACT for America, a Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC)-designated hate group. ACT for America was founded as an anti-Muslim organization and was highly involved in the ‘March Against Shariah’ rallies in 2017 (Southern Poverty Law Center, 2021). While the origins of BTB as a movement cannot be ignored, BTB has become more decentralized from the ACT for America umbrella, and has come to take on different local characteristics depending on what shape pro-police and anti-BLM activism takes in context. Some local organizers have even come forward to disavow ACT for America, claiming to be fully independent from the designated hate group (Patch, 9 September 2020). Meanwhile, other events have still been explicitly endorsed or organized by ACT for America since the 2017 rallies (Southern Poverty Law Center, 28 August 2018). The raison d’etre for BTB as a movement is to counter BLM-associated activism. It is therefore not surprising that the group has been involved in over 110 counter-demonstrations against BLM-related events across 29 states since the start of last year.

I don't need any more to realize that these people are straight-up leftist shitbags promoting propaganda and nothing more than, and it's all smoke and mirrors.

ACLED documents no BLM or ANTIFA violence on April 20-21, 2021

but uh...

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffsb&q=US+riots+april+21+2021&ia=web

https://www.bing.com/search?form=MOZSBR&pc=MOZI&q=april+20+2021+riot

:thumbsup:

That would be a crime. What’s the problem?

tenor.gif

Back