Does anyone remember how mao did the same thing

Left-wing militia activity is not as pronounced, and while the specter of ‘Antifa’ looms large in the public imagination, violent activities associated with this non-centralized movement have been minimal, and are often expressed in cyber actions (like doxxing), and with minimal rioting that typically does not involve threats or harm to individuals.

The majority of ‘Antifa’ energy is spent towards counterintelligence operations, primarily doxxing right-wing activists and organizing publicly and semi-publicly available information. Antifa-affiliated activists are also rarely armed and do not exhibit a pattern of recruitment, training, and integration into a chain-of-command, like most militia and armed groups.

In other words, the basement dwelling hackers.

Those statements are a pile of bullshit snowflake. You really are either the most gullible dumbfuck on the planet, or the most dishonest. :palm:

Yes I am. Because I have it. That's a character issue.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Are you saying that those people who peacefully protested are the same people who rioted and looted?

I see that not only are you a low IQ moron, but an illiterate piece of shit who lacks reading comprehension. What part of CONNECTED are you having difficulty comprehending asshat? :palm:

tenor.gif

I see that not only are you a low IQ moron, but an illiterate piece of shit who lacks reading comprehension. What part of CONNECTED are you having difficulty comprehending asshat? :palm:

So not the same people? Then they are not connected.

That's like saying that mass shootings and bombings at abortion clinics are connected to the peaceful pro-life protests.

Your logic is severely lacking.

So not the same people? Then they are not connected.

Dumbest claim I've ever read asshat. The protests begat the violence. Without the protests, there is no violence. Try to be less of a retard. :palm:

That's like saying that mass shootings and bombings at abortion clinics are connected to the peaceful pro-life protests.

That's what leftist assholes claim dumbfuck. Are you retarded? Seriously. :palm:

Your logic is severely lacking.

I R O N Y!!!!

You're brain is severely missing. :palm:

Dumbest claim I've ever read asshat. The protests begat the violence. Without the protests, there is no violence. Try to be less of a retard. :palm:

Now you're backtracking. It is not BLM protesters' fault that those retards have been rioting and looting. Just as it wasn't Trump's fault that retards stormed the Capitol.

That's what leftist assholes claim dumbfuck. Are you retarded? Seriously. :palm:

Source.

Back