does Laura Bush shop at WalMart ?

uscitizen

Villified User
Laura Bush was suprised at a holiday party when 3 other women were wearing exactly the same dress as she was....

What poor woman ? there were 3 of them ? Ohhh I am sure Dixie was referring to Hillary, so nice of Dixie to stand up for Hillary.

At least not anyone they can prove! I'd be careful about making statements such as this, you haven't been with Hillary 24/7/365, so you really shouldn't be providing an alibi.

on the other hand, we can indeed prove that Laura Bush has killed someone....so there is a big difference.

on the other hand, we can indeed prove that Laura Bush has killed someone....so there is a big difference.

Yeah, Laura's wasn't intentional, and she stayed until the police arrived and faced the consequences of her actions. You're right, there is a big difference between accidentally hitting a pedestrian, and shooting someone in the head and dragging them into Ft. Marcy Park.

Yeah, Laura's wasn't intentional, and she stayed until the police arrived and faced the consequences of her actions. You're right, there is a big difference between accidentally hitting a pedestrian, and shooting someone in the head and dragging them into Ft. Marcy Park.

Are you accusing Hillary of shooting someone in the head and draging them to a park?

Its a fact that laura killed her highschool boyfriend when she ran him over in her car.

Are you accusing Hillary of shooting someone in the head and draging them to a park?

Its a fact that laura killed her highschool boyfriend when she ran him over in her car.
There is no real evidence that he was her boyfriend...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/laura.asp

Start a bit down where the paragraph begins... "There has always been speculation about the nature of his relationship with Laura Welch."

I can't cut and paste on Snopes...

Back