Does Winterborn = Solitary?

DamnYankee

Loyal to the end
Coincidences:
1. Solitary quits in shame, cries to Damo who makes him "Cancel3", two weeks later Winterborn shows up.
2. Same state.
3. Obsessed with The Southern Man.
4. Continues threads for weeks.
5. Same fan of Crimson Tide.
6. Same age; marital status; # of children, their gender and ages.
7. Same enemies, more veracity against them.
8. Claims to champion those on the board who have been 'victimized', turns out most often Solitary, who no longer posts.
9. Appears to know a lot of history between Solitary and The Southern Man. His excuse: claims to have read all Solitary - Southern Man's past exchanges.
10. Both ex-Navy.
11. Both economically conservative, socially liberal.
12. ??

Any other "coincidences"? What are the odds of each?

Coincidences:
1. Solitary quits in shame, cries to Damo who makes him "Cancel3", two weeks later Winterborn shows up.
2. Same state.
8. Claims to champion those on the board who have been 'victimized', turns out most often Solitary, who no longer posts.
9. Appears to know a lot of history between Solitary and The Southern Man. His excuse: claims to have read all Solitary - Southern Man's past exchanges.
10. Both ex-Navy.
12. ??

:cool:

Coincidences:
2. Same state.
10. Both ex-Navy.
12. ??

Yikes! That’s a hella lot of cyber sleuthing, Detective!

I’d stop stressing out about it, man.

Speculating, and stressing about anonymous message boarders; sleuthing their posts; and imagining that somehow it’s all relevant or important to you is just bad karma, semi-creepy, and presumably can end up with hilarious results. Don’t worry about it, man! Winterborne routinely owns you. Don’t take it personally, Detective!

Coincidences:
2. Same state.
10. Both ex-Navy.
12. ??

Is he actually still lying about it???

I don't recall making threads about you, SM. You have made several directed specifically at me. Which makes your accusation of obsession rather amusing.

As for my continuing threads for weeks, it seem to me that we both continue these threads. I haven't posted monologues for weeks. But if I continue to post it is because I am obsessed? And what is it when you do the same?

I don't recall mentioning how many children I have, their ages or their gender.

It seems everyone has been operating under the assumption that I am Solitary. Which begs the question, why does it matter?

I prefer to debate based on facts. The facts I present are not dependent on who I am, or am not.

Last edited:
I bring him up because when you claim he stalks you with other names, I believe you.

That is why. :palm:

maineman is a psycho. a lot of us have extended history with this guy going back 7 years. I remember one time he made a reference to having sex with with the daughter of a member of this board and "cumming" on her face (an underage girl no less)

And yes he would stalk members of this site, constantly release very private personal information, which is what ultimately got him perma banned. The one and only person to ever be perma banned from this site. He offered nothing of value to this site, would never even post about politics in his later years, and would just always come on and be mean, vindictive, spiteful and hateful. Just a sick sick individual.

maineman is a psycho. a lot of us have extended history with this guy going back 7 years. I remember one time he made a reference to having sex with with the daughter of a member of this board and "cumming" on her face (an underage girl no less)

And yes he would stalk members of this site, constantly release very private personal information, which is what ultimately got him perma banned. The one and only person to ever be perma banned from this site. He offered nothing of value to this site, would never even post about politics in his later years, and would just always come on and be mean, vindictive, spiteful and hateful. Just a sick sick individual.
Not to mention a self-labeled :"Yellow Dog Democrat". :good4u:

Yikes! That’s a hella lot of cyber sleuthing, Detective!

I’d stop stressing out about it, man.

Speculating, and stressing about anonymous message boarders; sleuthing their posts; and imagining that somehow it’s all relevant or important to you is just bad karma, semi-creepy, and presumably can end up with hilarious results. Don’t worry about it, man! Winterborne routinely owns you. Don’t take it personally, Detective!
Care to add a percent chance for any of these items?

I don't recall making threads about you, SM. You have made several directed specifically at me. Which makes your accusation of obsession rather amusing.

As for my continuing threads for weeks, it seem to me that we both continue these threads. I haven't posted monologues for weeks. But if I continue to post it is because I am obsessed? And what is it when you do the same?

I don't recall mentioning how many children I have, their ages or their gender.

It seems everyone has been operating under the assumption that I am Solitary. Which begs the question, why does it matter?

I prefer to debate based on facts. The facts I present are not dependent on who I am, or am not.

If you don't want it to be discussed, then I won't discuss it. You must have good reasons for whatever.

Back