D’Oh! 1 in 4 Americans don’t know Earth circles Sun?!!

I self-identify as a conservative, along with 40% or so of my fellow Americans.

And which cave do you identify with as an American conservative? Or slave-plantation, is it? You prefer capitalist bullies to kings, yes - but American extremists have always worshipped nearby bullies. How do you propose to destroy the modern world you have created, I wonder.

And which cave do you identify with as an American conservative? Or slave-plantation, is it? You prefer capitalist bullies to kings, yes - but American extremists have always worshipped nearby bullies. How do you propose to destroy the modern world you have created, I wonder.
Who are these capitalist bullies that I supposedly worship?

Actually it is more pear shaped than spherical...

Um, really?

My astrophysics professor once said that the Earth is spherical (almost slightly like a football) and now you're telling me its pear shaped? is this supported by the astronomy community? Not saying I disbelieve you but this is news to me.

That's a very misogynistic comment from you, Mother Fucker.

I don't think so, your wife loved it! And so did a couple of other ladies I know! In fact, several people got in touch to tell me how funny they thought it was!

Too bad you couldn't enjoy, too! That's Ok! Being a Muswell Hillbilly does come with some costs doesn't it?

gee I wonder which party denies science all day long?
Let's consider this.
Assuming you have not changed your party affiliation overnight, we can safely presume you are referring to the GOP as the party that "denies science all day long", right? Okay. Now, would you say that science walks hand-in-hand with mathematics? I mean, my experience has been that you need at least a rudimentary understanding of mathematics to accomplish anything of scientific value. Hell, there are some authorities that even consider mathematics itself to be a science! So here's where I run into the paradox: You libtards embrace science to the exclusion of all else, but you suck at math SOOOOO BAAAAAAD!!!! You want proof? Just look at a weekly employment report, or the results of the "stimulus" that are out now on their 5th anniversary. And of course, who can forget the obamacare numbers? So you boneheads just keep on putting your faith in science, I'll keep on praying to the Christian God that you learn some math to back up your science.

Back