Dolphin Safe? Fuck You

With your position on gay marriage, apparently that is so.

That is not what I asked, is it? I am not encouraging people to have gay sex. You are doing that more and more often.

I think your fixation and fantasies are telling on you, SM.

Wanting gays to marry like you do certainly is encouraging gay sex. Are you retarded?

I have not said I want gays to marry. If that is what you think I said, it is little wonder you embarrassed yourself so many times.

I have repeatedly said gays should be allowed to marry. I am not encouraging anything. But you have repeatedly posted crude comments encouraging other members of this forum to have homosexual contact.

Since we're splitting hairs now, I haven't encouraged anyone here to do anything.

But enabling gay unions to be sanctioned by the government which will then allow them to adopt kids and recruit more into their ranks is encouraging gay sex, no matter how you wish to try and insulate yourself from that.

I'm pretty sure this thread is about dolphins and how they are a scourge of the ocean, not about how much Damn Prole loves man ass, or how a profilgate Ohioan is unable to understand the latest travel technology known as the AUTOMOBILE.

Since we're splitting hairs now, I haven't encouraged anyone here to do anything.

But enabling gay unions to be sanctioned by the government which will then allow them to adopt kids and recruit more into their ranks is encouraging gay sex, no matter how you wish to try and insulate yourself from that.

Recruit more into their ranks?? Are you serious? Do you think they "recruit" kids to be gay? :rofl: That is TOO fuckin funny.

But no, I am not splitting hairs. I have campaigned for equal rights. You have encouraged people to have gay sex. No matter how you split the hairs, you have done that quite often.

I haven't encouraged anyone here to do anything.

I haven't encouraged anyone here to do anything.

Young man, there's no need to feel down, get yourself off the ground.

Today my wife happened to be watching some sort of garbage on Lifetime. I was busy trying to find the bleach to end it all, when I heard a commercial about saving dolphins and eating 'dolphin safe' tuna. Why? Because dolphins are cute? Fuck you, I hate dolphins. They're
murderous pseudo fish who are just as likely to rape and/or kill you as to save you from a harmless shark, and they steal all my fuckin bait, line, and hooks when I'm ocean fishing. So I say fuck dolphins and fuck dolphin safe tuna. I want tuna that's tuna safe, meaning that its 100% murderous sea mammal in that tin can. I can't wait till I can go to Japan to fish for those stupid fucking animals. Lets see them steal my stuff with a harpoon through their face.

crying_baby.gif

Back