Dolphin Safe? Fuck You

crying_baby.gif
What exactly am I crying about? I hate dolphins. I wish to eat them, and hunt them for sport (and if you think that's hypocritical of me as I've called them murder fish several times, I'll harpoon you too).

I haven't encouraged anyone here to do anything.

But enabling gay unions to be sanctioned by the government which will then allow them to adopt kids and recruit more into their ranks is encouraging gay sex, no matter how you wish to try and insulate yourself from that.

Are you actually claiming that gays "recruit" people to be gay?? I know what Paul Cameron said, but are you actually making that claim?

And my campaigning for gay marriage is no more "encouraging gay sex" than your wanting the EPA's authority reduced is encouraging people to dump pollutants into our water supply.

I agree that a grown man bragging on his bicycle is indeed a wimp and a pussy.

Haa! See you dont' get it. It's not the bike. It's being man enough to get there and not be such a weak assed pussy that you need a motor to do. I don't need no freaken motor. I can do it myself and you wouldn't last 5 minutes with cause you aint man enough. :P

Don't worry, Mott. Its just SM being a dick.

Although these exchanges might prove the old adage, you are what you eat.

Ahh a little good natured teasing doesn't phase me. I'm having a lot of fun riding my bike again and I'm getting into excellent shape. I just have to make sure I stay out of Billy's way though.

Ahh a little good natured teasing doesn't phase me. I'm having a lot of fun riding my bike again and I'm getting into excellent shape. I just have to make sure I stay out of Billy's way though.
Do the speed limit and ride on the proper side of the road and honestly I won't have a problem. But I've never seen a cyclist do either, let alone both. If you can't keep up, you don't belong on the road.

Haa! See you dont' get it. It's not the bike. It's being man enough to get there and not be such a weak assed pussy that you need a motor to do. I don't need no freaken motor. I can do it myself and you wouldn't last 5 minutes with cause you aint man enough. :P

We each have our own sport. The day I see you pass me on skis I'll stop calling you a pussy.

Funny how Solitary mentions the words "eat" and "dick" in the same post. He obviously has his mind on something.

Back