Donald Trump's Gains With Black Voters Have Been Wiped Out

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Former president Donald Trump's gains with Black voters have been eroded since Joe Biden dropped out of the 2024 race and Vice President Kamala Harris became the expected Democratic nominee, according to polls.
Biden endorsed Harris shortly after announcing that he was ending his reelection bid on Sunday. It came after weeks of calls for him to step aside after a disastrous debate performance against Trump, the Republican nominee, raised concerns about his ability to win in November and serve a second term.
Top Democrats quickly coalesced around Harris and by Monday evening, she had secured the support of enough Democratic delegates to become her party's nominee, The Associated Press reported.

cheers.gif

Well, Trump will always have the uneducated/redneck/hickbilly vote.

He loves the uneducated.
I know times change and that includes political parties and voters. But this one still takes getting used to. For decades the uneducated (labor) was the core of the Democratic base. The party prided itself on saying it stood for the little guy, the working guy.

But through globalization and technological advancements labor lost its power. And today tech ( and its educated workers dominate) and they lean Democratic. And over the past decade there’s been a switch with more educated leaning Democrat and more working class people leaning Republican.

So to hear Democrats now mocking the working class (uneducated) takes some getting used to. And after hearing for basically my whole life that Republicans don’t care about the poor, to hear Democrats mock a Republican for loving the uneducated is a sort of mind fvxk.

I know times change and that includes political parties and voters. But this one still takes getting used to. For decades the uneducated (labor) was the core of the Democratic base. The party prided itself on saying it stood for the little guy, the working guy.

But through globalization and technological advancements labor lost its power. And today tech ( and its educated workers dominate) and they lean Democratic. And over the past decade there’s been a switch with more educated leaning Democrat and more working class people leaning Republican.

So to hear Democrats now mocking the working class (uneducated) takes some getting used to. And after hearing for basically my whole life that Republicans don’t care about the poor, to hear Democrats mock a Republican for loving the uneducated is a sort of mind fvxk.
I wouldn’t say it was that clear cut, for decades the Democrats were heavily associated with ethnic groups, especially those centered in urban areas, not quite the same as the predominantly white rural less educated that support Trump

I wouldn’t say it was that clear cut, for decades the Democrats were heavily associated with ethnic groups, especially those centered in urban areas, not quite the same as the predominantly white rural less educated that support Trump
Sure; labor, minorities, women and your more academic/intellectual types. But that included white working class males (clearly people like Nixon and Reagan won some of those votes, Democrats didn’t have a monopoly on them, but they were a part of the labor base)

(And yes, you are correct about the ethnic groups)

Former president Donald Trump's gains with Black voters have been eroded since Joe Biden dropped out of the 2024 race and Vice President Kamala Harris became the expected Democratic nominee, according to polls.
Biden endorsed Harris shortly after announcing that he was ending his reelection bid on Sunday. It came after weeks of calls for him to step aside after a disastrous debate performance against Trump, the Republican nominee, raised concerns about his ability to win in November and serve a second term.
Top Democrats quickly coalesced around Harris and by Monday evening, she had secured the support of enough Democratic delegates to become her party's nominee, The Associated Press reported.

cheers.gif
Trump can't afford to pay those Black folk to show up at his events anymore.

He is having to use all of his Campaign Donation money now to pay his attorney fees, bond money, court costs, and restitution payments!

Like Trump University- Somebody got suckered again!

Oh Well, There's a sucker born every minute!

Last edited:

I think of the working class, and those we call the uneducated as different but likely overlapping groups. I know a lot of working class people who are well educated. Some are self educated but educated nonetheless.

I think of the working class, and those we call the uneducated as different but likely overlapping groups. I know a lot of working class people who are well educated. Some are self educated but educated nonetheless.
Uneducated means you didn’t go to college (or graduate). One can be uneducated and smart. Hell some of these tech guys who dropped out of school early are brilliant.

People take different paths in life and it doesn’t always include college. Doesn’t make them worst people but by definition, uneducated.

Uneducated means you didn’t go to college (or graduate). One can be uneducated and smart. Hell some of these tech guys who dropped out of school early are brilliant.

People take different paths in life and it doesn’t always include college. Doesn’t make them worst people but by definition, uneducated.
Yep who is smarter, the electrician that can wire your home or the women's studies grad with 200k tuition debt.

cheers.gif
Yeah,.........mmmmm hmmm,...surrrrrrrre they have. :rolleyes: :magagrin:

Trump can't afford to pay those Black folk to show up at his events anymore.

He is having to use all of his Campaign Donation money now to pay his attorney fees, bond money, court costs, and restitution payments!

Like Trump University- Somebody got suckered again!

Oh Well, There's a sucker born every minute!
BTW: Did you send Joe campaign money?

Back