Don't get Sick In States that Voted For Bush

Apparently they're allowed to kill you.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19933335/

"A grand jury Tuesday declined to indict Dr. Anna Pou, the surgeon accused of killing four seriously ill patients in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina."

"Foti said all four would have survived if they hadn’t been given morphine and midazolam hydrochloride."

And now future generations can learn the practice:

"Pou, whose specialty is eye, ear, nose and throat surgery, gave up her private practice after she was arrested and has been teaching at LSU medical school in Baton Rouge."

I understand the sarcasm in you post.

However, the only one who should be charged with negligent homicide with respect to Katrina, is George Bush. And possibly Heck of a Job Brownie, too.

UM, THUMPER, them things have a name and it isn't semi-quotes.

I wasn't going to say anything. As a matter of fact, I was going to let that slide just to be nice, but since you brought it up >>>>>

Ummmm, BB aka $hit for brains:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/quotation marks

quotation marks

marks (``'' or `') used to show that a person's words are being repeated exactlyExample: He said `I'm going out.'

go masturbate on someone elses thread for awhile...I am running out of lysol...I have to spray my pc everytime you post! Along with your butt bud cippie!:rolleyes:
Umm that would have to be coming from your end there BB. Stuff like that does not go digital at all.....
Yech...

I wasn't going to say anything. As a matter of fact, I was going to let that slide just to be nice, but since you brought it up >>>>>

Ummmm, BB aka $hit for brains:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/quotation marks

quotation marks

marks (``'' or `') used to show that a person's words are being repeated exactlyExample: He said `I'm going out.'

well this is all nice and proper...however American usage is the double quote(") and one can also use the (') quote to distinguish a quote within a quote...since I was paraphrashing the orginal saying by the mayor...I opted for the single...I suppose I forgot to use the semi-colon to separate...however the use of elipsis(...) that I always use to cover my butt should have been apparent...carry on though Middle school teach!

Umm that would have to be coming from your end there BB. Stuff like that does not go digital at all.....
Yech...

Okay...thanks for the tip...I was not aware that you share donnys opinons:rolleyes:

I better clarify this one or cippie will be going on and on for weeks...this was not in the physical sense...it was directed at donniston always following everyones posts that disagree with me he seems to get off with his little cyber snips!

Last edited:
well this is all nice and proper...however American usage is the double quote(") and one can also use the (') quote to distinguish a quote within a quote...since I was paraphrashing the orginal saying by the mayor...I opted for the single...I suppose I forgot to use the semi-colon to separate...however the use of elipsis(...) that I always use to cover my butt should have been apparent...carry on though Middle school teach!

Translation: I was wrong.

Okay I have entertained y'all...

long enough for today...ya will have to pat each other on the backs for the rest of the day...however ya will get bored...put donny on a leash though he is really making y'all libs look bad...following to close causes severe brown noses...especially when ya all come to a grinding halt when the conservatives leave ya to your own entertainment...night all...:cof1:

go masturbate on someone elses thread for awhile...I am running out of lysol...I have to spray my pc everytime you post! Along with your butt bud cippie!:rolleyes:
OH, Is this YOUR thread? and here I thought Lady "T" posted it. You apparently have a strange PC. that doesn't post, but accepts incoming messages on it's keyboard. Just more of you idiotic ramblings.

Now if YOu got something right now and then, there would be no need to correct you.

Well...donny.............

Nah, he would never admit that.

Just put a pot roast on getting ready to take a shower...just stopped in to see some more of donnys intelligent rips...NOT! I just took a lesson from y'alls liberal handbook...Never admit when ya are wrong!...However in my case I was right...! again and again and again!

Another fascinating thingee about libs is their incessant need to take over a board and dog pile and bully their way...not going to happen...I give absolutely no quarter to those who need direction...ya may think you have won the battle...but the answer is absolutely Not!

I know y'all take your talking points and strategy from the Marxist handbook...but hey I have alot of experience dealing with this mis-information and bullying tactics! Ya are just lucky that most conservatives work for a living and have little time to play in message boards..and then there are some(libs) who violate the trust of their employer and abuse work hours..no matter there are a few of us old retired conservatives who will take the helm...and address the lib BS...Have a great night... donny the brown nose old fart!

Uh no..donny boy...........

OH, Is this YOUR thread? and here I thought Lady "T" posted it. You apparently have a strange PC. that doesn't post, but accepts incoming messages on it's keyboard. Just more of you idiotic ramblings.

Now if YOu got something right now and then, there would be no need to correct you.

It is Lady T's thread..you are trying your best to get a little 'chocolate bunny'...sorry donny too late in the game..ya missed the window decades ago..well unless and if Lady T decides to give ya a mercy affair!

It is Lady T's thread..you are trying your best to get a little 'chocolate bunny'...sorry donny too late in the game..ya missed the window decades ago..well unless and if Lady T decides to give ya a mercy affair!
You know thumper, if you would post something insulting that had a mite of reality to it, I might be offended, but instead you post this garbage, which makes little or no sense, and is totally out of reality . Apparently you don't even know what brown-nosing really is, or you wouldn't eguate my actions with it. Maybe ypu know what a "little chocolate bunny" is, but I don't. it's not even close to Easter. HEH HEH.

Okay...thanks for the tip...I was not aware that you share donnys opinons:rolleyes:

I better clarify this one or cippie will be going on and on for weeks...this was not in the physical sense...it was directed at donniston always following everyones posts that disagree with me he seems to get off with his little cyber snips!
Just listing that your perception was a technical impossibility. Too much hooch I suppose.

Back