Don't get Sick In States that Voted For Bush

Oh my....

BB, did you graduate from high school?

another supposedly insulting question...along the lines of are you drunk? Can you liberals at least come up with a new line or two...this is really boring!

You may have graduated from HS or Not! Still out to lunch on this one.....:rolleyes:

Was not trying to.............

You know thumper, if you would post something insulting that had a mite of reality to it, I might be offended, but instead you post this garbage, which makes little or no sense, and is totally out of reality . Apparently you don't even know what brown-nosing really is, or you wouldn't eguate my actions with it. Maybe ypu know what a "little chocolate bunny" is, but I don't. it's not even close to Easter. HEH HEH.

offend you...just giving you back a taste of your own medicine!

Don't do hangovers as I only have a beer or two while preparing dinner...however you seem to know alot about drinking and such!
Ahh but I remember from many years past.
Have not drank much alk in about 20 years now. Not a teetotaler or anything just don't care much for the taste of Alk. Near beer is better than real stuff to me. I don't think many can taste alk, but I can.

offend you...just giving you back a taste of your own medicine!
You just don't get it do you. You don't offend me. your comments are mostly stupid and assinine. and are at best amusing. What I don't understand is that apparently everybody on the board feels the same about you, but it doesn't phase you. you must truely be a glutton for punishment.

Back