APP - Dorothy Dandridge

Wow. I'm impressed. You managed to burn each other and stay with in the parameters for Beyond JPP.

Nice alliteration Tom.

PMP. My taste in women speaks for itself. If you don't see the incredible beauty of Danderidge and Barre, probably due to their pigmentation, then well I feel sorry for you.

There's no doubt about that!!

5j67xqvjv2pnnpj.jpg

zdybjljp28muljpd.jpg

She doesn't look African.

Wow. I'm impressed. You managed to burn each other and stay with in the parameters for Beyond JPP.

Nice alliteration Tom.

PMP. My taste in women speaks for itself. If you don't see the incredible beauty of Danderidge and Barre, probably due to their pigmentation, then well I feel sorry for you.

why did you just call me a racist....simply because I wouldn't tolerate your attempt at aggrandizing an otherwise merit-less state?......there are hundreds of thousands of beautiful women in a variety of pigmentations....the fact that Cleveland had two is hardly reason to brag about Cleveland.....

why did you just call me a racist....simply because I wouldn't tolerate your attempt at aggrandizing an otherwise merit-less state?......there are hundreds of thousands of beautiful women in a variety of pigmentations....the fact that Cleveland had two is hardly reason to brag about Cleveland.....
Ahhh my apologies. You were dising Cleveland. I thought you were dising these two astonishingly beautiful ladies.

I can see why you want to stand up for Cleveland.....next to what you're used to in the UK, it must seem like Paradise.....
Uhhhhh we dont' really care about Cleveland like you apparently do. I was just making note of the coincidence that these two extraordinarily beautiful women happened to both be from Cleveland. We perceieved you comment as insulting them, when it appears you were insulting Cleveland.

BTW, have you ever been to Cleveland?

Except to see some art, ancient relics and to say "yeah I've been there", there's really not much reason to visit Europe. We've got the best of mostly everything right here.
Well I don't know about that but for some reason, when I make travel plans, Europe is low on my list. I have only been to Europe once for a brief business trip to Switzerland but didn't really get to see anything but the shop I was working in at Leibstadt and my hotel room, the tram and the airport. Bummer.

I'd love to visit Rome, Athens, Barcelona, Paris and London in that order.

But If I could travel any place in the world Europe is way down on my list. I'd rather got to Asia, Indonesia, South America, Africa first.

Europe would be to much like touring North America, though I certainly don't mean that in a pejorative sense. I'd certainly love to tour Europe and there's a lot of North America I'd love to see.

Well I don't know about that but for some reason, when I make travel plans, Europe is low on my list. I have only been to Europe once for a brief business trip to Switzerland but didn't really get to see anything but the shop I was working in at Leibstadt and my hotel room, the tram and the airport. Bummer.

I'd love to visit Rome, Athens, Barcelona, Paris and London in that order.

But If I could travel any place in the world Europe is way down on my list. I'd rather got to Asia, Indonesia, South America, Africa first.

Europe would be to much like touring North America, though I certainly don't mean that in a pejorative sense. I'd certainly love to tour Europe and there's a lot of North America I'd love to see.

I've been to both Rome and Athens. :pke:

Rome was awesome, especially the Vatican. And literally layers of history. They demolish the old and build right on top of it! Subway tunnels have archeological displays. I came out of one coming face to face with a protester holding some sign against the Iraq War and I looked her in the eye and gleefully said "George Bush!". Her return look of pure hate was exactly how US lib-tards do it.

Greece was awesome too because of the ancient technology. We were coming back from the original Olympic site and stopped at a great restaurant, apparently everyone stops there, including the famous and politicians. They had a picture on the wall of the owner and I think Ronald Reagan, and I met the guy and he told me that he "loves George Bush". I got a picture of he and I somewhere.

I've been to both Rome and Athens. :pke:

Rome was awesome, especially the Vatican. And literally layers of history. They demolish the old and build right on top of it! Subway tunnels have archeological displays. I came out of one coming face to face with a protester holding some sign against the Iraq War and I looked her in the eye and gleefully said "George Bush!". Her return look of pure hate was exactly how US lib-tards do it.

Greece was awesome too because of the ancient technology. We were coming back from the original Olympic site and stopped at a great restaurant, apparently everyone stops there, including the famous and politicians. They had a picture on the wall of the owner and I think Ronald Reagan, and I met the guy and he told me that he "loves George Bush". I got a picture of he and I somewhere.
I try to stay away from politics when I travel. Particularly in Asia.....considered very poor manners to even bring politics up there.

Back