APP - Dorothy Dandridge

No way. I've been to the UK, while their hot water heaters are small and showers therefore short it is a very nice place.

so it's your position that Cleveland is WORSE than everywhere in the UK?.....(before you answer, be aware that my brother was stationed in Glasgow for 12 months while he was in the Air Force.....I've seen pictures).........

I suspect that he needs to get some new glasses as well as a new attitude.

I'm not sure Cleveland wouldn't come off better using some drugstore reading glasses.....as far as "attitude" is concerned, you were the one who decided to make a personal attack on me just because I pulled his leg about Cleveland.....I expect you're just being overly sensitive because you're self conscious about being such an ass..........

I'm not sure Cleveland wouldn't come off better using some drugstore reading glasses.....as far as "attitude" is concerned, you were the one who decided to make a personal attack on me just because I pulled his leg about Cleveland.....I expect you're just being overly sensitive because you're self conscious about being such an ass..........

Screw Cleveland, I'm talking about your inability to know a beautiful woman when you see one. You are either blind or need some testosterone supplements

Last edited:
Screw Cleveland, I'm talking about your inability to know a beautiful woman when you see one. You are either blind or need some testosterone supplements

????.....where did you come up with the idea I thought they weren't beautiful?......you Brits certainly aren't long on the thinking department, are you.....

I was about to say yes when I remembered your airport is actually in another state.....no wait, that's Cincinnati......Cleveland we drove around so we could go to Six Flags.....
Well now you know why I live in Columbus! The biggest small town in the world! :)

And before you pick on Ohio to much... I have been to Iowa. Great people but not a lot going on there but corn fields and rivers with unpronounceable names like Wapsipinican and Maquoketa.

Well now you know why I live in Columbus! The biggest small town in the world! :)

And before you pick on Ohio to much... I have been to Iowa. Great people but not a lot going on there but corn fields and rivers with unpronounceable names like Wapsipinican and Maquoketa.
But those rivers don't catch fire.

/shrugs....you called me silly names because you couldn't read and you call me a headcase?......

I called you names for making stupid statements, it will also be noted that you only felt able to do that rather than comment on the incident in the Las Vegas hotel. You may think you're intensely amusing but most others think you are wearisome and boorish.

if there were fewer than 100 beautiful women in the country you might have a point....

ah, but Iowa is where I am from.....I live in Michigan now.....over on the good west side....where we have unpronounceable names like Macatawa and Otsego.....not to mention Graafschaap and Overeisel....

(dang, you made me google Wapsipinican)

Last edited:
I called you names for making stupid statements, it will also be noted that you only felt able to do that rather than comment on the incident in the Las Vegas hotel. You may think you're intensely amusing but most others think you are wearisome and boorish.

it isn't that hard to interpret.....mott was bragging because two beautiful women were from Ohio....I merely pointed out that most states are going to have at least two beautiful women.....

There's no doubt about that!!

5j67xqvjv2pnnpj.jpg

zdybjljp28muljpd.jpg

:clink:

Back