Dr. James David Manning...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
I'm listening to the guy on the radio currently. He's a black pastor from Harlem, he insists that Obama is not a natural born citizen, that he never attended Columbia University, that he was abroad at that time, and more...

I'll try to find a link to his information. He's "backing it up" with a bunch of research. It's fascinating how far the "birther" movement has gone now.

Here is a link to his "about" page on his Church's website.

http://atlah.org/about/pastormanning.html

PastorEucharist_1.jpg

Manning achieved some controversy in the 2008 presidential election after ATLAH posted several sermons of his that were harshly critical of Democratic candidate Barack Obama on the website YouTube. Among other accusations, he called Obama a "good house negro" in one sermon while in another he referred to Obama as "trash" due to his mixed race heritage and accused him of being a "pimp" and "long-legged macdaddy," citing the viral video "I Got a Crush... on Obama". He stated that Obama "has the cadence of an Islamic person," and he called Obama's mother "trash." Manning defended his sermons in an interview on Fox News, saying that "we also have to talk about his character." He further stated that God told him that Hillary Clinton would win the Democratic Primary and that Obama would not become the President. Manning illustrated how God showed him Hillary would win by revealing her card in the light. After his prophecies didn't become true, he defended them by saying that it is what God said to him and he will continue to follow in his faith.

He proclaimed Obama supporter Oprah Winfrey a "Babylonian whore", the "queen of the universe", and the Antichrist: "Run children, run children, and tell everybody that you know: Oprah Winfrey is the Antichrist."

I'm listening to the guy on the radio currently. He's a black pastor from Harlem, he insists that Obama is not a natural born citizen, that he never attended Columbia University, that he was abroad at that time, and more...

I'll try to find a link to his information. He's "backing it up" with a bunch of research. It's fascinating how far the "birther" movement has gone now.

This is old news. He may be on the radio saying it, but it's the same "evidence" that was touted with others.

This is old news. He may be on the radio saying it, but it's the same "evidence" that was touted with others.
Not really, they've interviewed over 400 staffers from Columbia at that time and according to him none of them remember Barack Obama. They've looked at the yearbooks during the possible years he went there, nada. So forth.

This is the first time that I heard that he may not have attended Columbia at all. Maybe I missed that from the beginning. I've heard people ask for Columbia records, but I haven't heard anybody, until now, suggest he didn't go there at all.

Not really, they've interviewed over 400 staffers from Columbia at that time and according to him none of them remember Barack Obama. They've looked at the yearbooks during the possible years he went there, nada. So forth.

This is the first time that I heard that he may not have attended Columbia at all. Maybe I missed that from the beginning. I've heard people ask for Columbia records, but I haven't heard anybody, until now, suggest he didn't go there at all.
:lol: So he faked a college degree along with his citizenship? I wish I could go forward in time 60 years when all this shit is unsealed and the truth revealed on how much of a scam artist Obama is.

is he running for office anywhere? will glenn beck be ridiculing him on the air anytime soon?

:lol: So he faked a college degree along with his citizenship? I wish I could go forward in time 60 years when all this shit is unsealed and the truth revealed on how much of a scam artist Obama is.
I don't think so, even this guy doesn't argue that Obama didn't go to Harvard, for instance.

I'm not "up" on the details of Obama's resume. Does he claim to have gone to Columbia for undergrad?
He claims to have transferred there as a Junior. Any records from Columbia are blocked from our sight, apparently they would make us think badly of him somehow.

So if he didn't attend Columbia his Hahvid BA would be nuked, no?
He went to Harvard for Law School, not a BA. He claims his BA is from Columbia, but apparently there is no evidence he ever attended that school. His name suddenly appears on graduation roles, but never on any other role. He claimed to be a student leader, although neither Barry Santoro or Barack Obama are listed on any register or in any yearbook at that time, and apparently no staff of the college actually remember him there at all.

Of course he claims to have gone to Indonesia to see his mother when she was actually in Hawaii filing divorce papers against Lolo Santoro. And he claims to have lived in Hawaii while he was being watched by a babysitter in Washington State while his mother attended college there (actual records exist showing she actually attended).

He went to Harvard for Law School, not a BA. He claims his BA is from Columbia, but apparently there is no evidence he ever attended that school. His name suddenly appears on graduation roles, but never on any other role. He claimed to be a student leader, although neither Barry Santoro or Barack Obama are listed on any register or in any yearbook at that time, and apparently no staff of the college actually remember him there at all.

Of course he claims to have gone to Indonesia to see his mother when she was actually in Hawaii filing divorce papers against Lolo Santoro. And he claims to have lived in Hawaii while he was being watched by a babysitter in Washington State while his mother attended college there (actual records exist showing she actually attended).
I'm confused on this time line. If he transferred to Hahvid as a junior, wouldn't that indicate undergrad? And if he got his BA from Columbia, wouldn't there have to be a transcript? He's obviously hiding something, and has influence to make others hide shit as well.

I'm confused on this time line. If he transferred to Hahvid as a junior, wouldn't that indicate undergrad? And if he got his BA from Columbia, wouldn't there have to be a transcript? He's obviously hiding something, and has influence to make others hide shit as well.
No, he claims to have transferred from Occidental College to Columbia University as a Junior. He went to Harvard for Law School after his magical graduation from a college he apparently never attended. (According to this Pastor).

If his record from Colombia was bad he wouldn't have gotten into Harvard. He wasn't given a birthright to it like Bush. It is strange that he doesn't reveal the records, but if the problem was anything like low grades or cheating, again, he wouldn't have gotten into Harvard.

Unless he had connections, along with Affirmative Action.
Some surmise that policies at that time allowed people with citizenship elsewhere easier entry. They believe that he was using his Indonesian citizenship to gain access he otherwise would be denied and that is the cause of his reticence to release records.

I've followed this "birther" movement (BTW - Most birthers are proud of this moniker now), as much as I could not being a "true believer" in their assertions. They do have many huge interesting questions. Such as the insistence to continue the obvious lie that he lived with BHO Sr. at any point of his life, or that he went to Indonesia to see a mother who was, at that exact moment of time, filing divorce in Hawaii from Lolo Santoro. She wasn't there for him to "see".

I believe that there is something he works to hide, something that would make these records look bad for him, but I do not know what it is. I think we'll find out some time, either during this term or when he files to run in the next election (if he does) because some states are enacting legislation that would require evidence of "natural" citizenship specifying forms...

We'll see what it is some day. I'm fascinated by it.

Back