Drudge has the hots for Brittany

uscitizen

Villified User
LOL, he has had no less than 3 different shots of her on his board today.

Those right wingers go for the dumb sleazy chicks.
Ones with brains scare the snot out of them.

Oh yeah, all those worthless Hollywood sluts are right-wingers. Darla was right, you are funny.

Every story is about how crappy her new video is and how it may ruin her career, yeah that's "love" all right.

Every story is about how crappy her new video is and how it may ruin her career, yeah that's "love" all right.

Yeah, not exactly how I would express my "love" for someone. And the fact I work in the ultimate conservative corporate environment and a good number of people throughout the day were watching Brittney on YouTube. Not a surprise it was featured on Drudge's site.

Umm he had different headlines from the story earlier. Like brittany bounces back. Of course once you clicked on the link it said Britanny sucked.
His headline told it all.

Ahh you missed his first one.

But on you point why all the Brittany Exposure ( pun intended) ?
If he does not have the hots for her ?

Just the headline....earlier. the articles all said she sucked.

but in anycase the repeated exposure [proves my point.

Brittany came out in support of President Bush.

I watched the video of her, she was terrible, I mean more so than usual!

Brittany came out in support of President Bush.

I watched the video of her, she was terrible, I mean more so than usual!
Agreed. She has little talent to begin with and was apparently just going through the motions for that gig. She sucked . . . and not in the good way.

She's not fat though. She looks pretty good if you can get around the aura of unthinking, bovine placidity.

Oh yeah, all those worthless Hollywood sluts are right-wingers. Darla was right, you are funny.

Well, actually Britney is infamous for being interviewed several years ago, and asked about president bush answered, while chewing gum, "yeah, like, he's like cool, and I think that like, Americans should like, support the president, like ya know?"

So, I'd say she was no liberal.

Agreed. She has little talent to begin with and was apparently just going through the motions for that gig. She sucked . . . and not in the good way.

She's not fat though. She looks pretty good if you can get around the aura of unthinking, bovine placidity.

You know, she doesn't look like she's starving Ornot. She might have had a meal this past week. So that makes her "fat".

Do you know that on Olbermann last night, he had some guy on, some hollywood gossip guy, and they spent time making fun of Spears? Laughing at her, the other guy called her fat and Keith laughed and said "I'm glad you said it", and then they said much worse stuff too. I will say I think the girl is stupid, but she also obviously has some problems, possibly bipolar. But the point is, why is a alleged liberal talk show host, inviting guests on so he and a male friend can publically humiliate and beat the crap out of and degrade a girl less than half their age? I was extremely turned off. I will write an email about this to Countdown later this morning.

Back