Drunk Driving lesson for Paris and other drunks

I wan't being funny...you came acroos as a Darla supporter and were trying to hide support with your so called humor...nice try!:rolleyes:

I have no clue what you're talking about. Nor am I going to try. Continue downing your beers and wisky.

but would you be mad at bush sending yoru daughter to die in a liar war?
If my daughter is of age and decides to join the military that is entirely different than you deciding that the road is your personal transport device regardless of the law or your inebriated status. You have no right to put others in danger when they have no way to know of your status. There is a reason it is against the law and it is because it creates victims.

But heck, if you are sure to never kill any of my family then you are reasonably safe.

I wan't being funny...you came acroos as a Darla supporter and were trying to hide support with your so called humor...nice try!:rolleyes:

A Darla supporter?

LOL

why don't you go have some more fantasies about "playing with Paris" Bottleborne. Tiana's right, you really aren't funny. Don't feel badly, not everybody can be funny...or sober.

If my daughter is of age and decides to join the military that is entirely different than you deciding that the road is your personal transport device regardless of the law or your inebriated status. You have no right to put others in danger when they have no way to know of your status. There is a reason it is against the law and it is because it creates victims.

But heck, if you are sure to never kill any of my family then you are reasonably safe.

bush's war is illegal, but i don't see him sitting in a jail cell and his war sure as hell produced victims.....

A Darla supporter?

LOL

why don't you go have some more fantasies about "playing with Paris" Bottleborne. Tiana's right, you really aren't funny. Don't feel badly, not everybody can be funny...or sober.

You know what's funny? I originally crafted a reply and I had the exact same start as your thread, "LMAO A darla supporter?" then I just rolled my eyes and gave up on BB.

And with this...

A Darla supporter?

LOL

I will confess...You and Lady T aren't funny either...boring comes to mind...all ya do is digress to conservative bashing no matter what the thread is about...get a clue...'Girls'...:readit:

I will confess...You and Lady T aren't funny either...boring comes to mind...all ya do is digress to conservative bashing no matter what the thread is about...get a clue...'Girls'...:readit:

where did we digress to "conservative bashing" in this thread?

where did we digress to "conservative bashing" in this thread?

I don't know what he's talking about. I started thinking, that maybe what Damo meant was, I'm going to find you, tie you up, and slowly run my fingers...and then I don't even know what the hell else was going on here.

Well thats the....

He's rarely coherent.

only comment ya made today that makes sense...when y'all gals sober up from last night...maybe you will find the fault in your silly and mislead comments...Like ya are interesting to any sober guy who looks beyond your college "Girls gone wild' flashing the ole boobs to attract the opposite or maybe in y'alls case the same sex...then maybe ya will go home and ask Mommie and Daddy to forgive ya....:pke:

only comment ya made today that makes sense...when y'all gals sober up from last night...maybe you will find the fault in your silly and mislead comments...Like ya are interesting to any sober guy who looks beyond your college "Girls gone wild' flashing the ole boobs to attract the opposite or maybe in y'alls case the same sex...then maybe ya will go home and ask Mommie and Daddy to forgive ya....:pke:

WTF?

Does anyone know someone who has the mental age of a 4 year old, and who has been boozing all day, who can maybe translate this?

Lol...

WTF?

Does anyone know someone who has the mental age of a 4 year old, and who has been boozing all day, who can maybe translate this?

and all I see in here is Darla and LadyT playing off of each other in a vain 'Dog Pile' attempt...where is the cavalry...Girls???:rolleyes:

Thats not what I heard....

Anyone who thinks that either her or I have ever needed "a cavalry" is quite out of their minds.

Y'all need the support of many vs the support of comprehensive debate skills...get a grip ya are not funny,well informed,experienced or any other form of a rational persons logic...just canned responses and continued bashing of those who serve and protect your sorry and misguided asses...but carry on ya are getting funny with the vain attempts to shut me and my ilk down...pa-lease carry on!;)

Dude, I can't even understand you. Can you try writing in coherent english? Or, can you at least wait to start drinking until late afternoon?

Dude, I can't even understand you. Can you try writing in coherent english? Or, can you at least wait to start drinking until late afternoon?

I think it all comes down to this: he's drunk and wants to imagine that Tiana and I are flashing our breasts at each other.

Conservatives are always masturbating on everyone else's time. It's a thing with them.

Back