Drunk Post for Rana

cawacko

Ask and you shall receive sister. The future ex is in Texas so I'm killing it at our local hangout. Told the bartender about to post and she told me to f myself. Yeah, they know me. Chances are high to very high I won't remember this shout out to you tomorrow but fortunately because this board is a conspiracy against my man 100 grand Zappa they will probably keep the post here instead of erase it like I would ask.

Haha, showed this and got a free fireball shot. Never change! Lol

Must be nice to be drunk.

You can get drunk too.......

Unless of course you are that TYPE of personality that doesn't know about regulation..............................................................................

Mr. High Level of Addiction the bartender probably didn't hear you say "I'm about to post". My guess is you think you are a celebrity in your own bar. How could ANYONE not know who you are because so many in the world know that you are in that bar posting in one of the smallest political forums in the world.

If I'm reading this right Rana is a female and cawacko is a male that dated. Yet it doesn't make sense because Rana was always an educated poster and cawacko was always a bone head troll. Maybe cawacko was using Rana to become a name in politics, that would make more sense than anything I can think of.

Rana! I made it home. So I was at the bar with three SF Giants players. One with a $60 million dollar contract. One makes near the minimum wage of $500K and the Giants #1 Triple AAA prospect who pitched for the big team last year but is probably minors headed.

So I bought a lot of drinks and need to pay for it. Ummm, I am a liberal / Anti Party I need your card

Hold on, wait. Grind doesn't except facts. Grind won't accept there is a court case. Can "We The People" take over this board and let Grind know about the court case and Pete Carroll being the greatest ever.

With all due respect sir, no one likes you and F you for calling me fat!

Wait, I told the baby boomers to F off earlier and I was told by a fellow Gen X ourselves it was inappropriate. Oh wait, that was Ms. Darla. Since she's beautiful and intellectual her opinion don't matter. I win.

hope you don't me tarding up your thread with videos. but i am bored too.

Well I'm pretty pissed because me and others (Zap) want civil debate and just because I troll rawstory.com for articles that make Democrats look bad doesn't mean you need to ban me or sensor me!

Mr. High Level of Addiction the bartender probably didn't hear you say "I'm about to post". My guess is you think you are a celebrity in your own bar. How could ANYONE not know who you are because so many in the world know that you are in that bar posting in one of the smallest political forums in the world.

If I'm reading this right Rana is a female and cawacko is a male that dated. Yet it doesn't make sense because Rana was always an educated poster and cawacko was always a bone head troll. Maybe cawacko was using Rana to become a name in politics, that would make more sense than anything I can think of.

OMG this is the best, I'm so glad I didn't miss this thread. I will send a link to Rana to make sure she doesn't either!

Yep they used to date! Well, it's true that Rana is educated and way too smart for Cawacko, but he is pretty, and you know, a girl has to eat! I must have told her 500 times, girl, you have to kick that ass to the curb! Finally she did!

Back