Drunk Post for Rana

Let it go. It seems like every thread you post on degenerates into your defensive bs.

You did see the outrageous BS personal attack targeting me, made by wacko BEFORE I ever posted anything in this thread, right?

If people want to have a dialogue with me all they have to do is lay off the insults and derision...sadly they've proven time and again they can't.

Wait, I told the baby boomers to F off earlier and I was told by a fellow Gen X ourselves it was inappropriate. Oh wait, that was Ms. Darla. Since she's beautiful and intellectual her opinion don't matter. I win.
No..that was me...and I didn't tell you to "F off" I said "You couldn't fuck a whore in a crack house if your mommy was holding your dick for you.".

Obviously you don't need any help drinking. :)

Unemployed and buying rounds of drinks for millionaires! Your wife is going to kill you! God bless that poor woman. God bless all woman, we really got the shorter end of the stick.

I'm glad you're home safe though Cawacko. Try and stay there!
It's ok! He's a Democrat now. He paid with AP's card. :)

That did not in any way answer the question that we were discussing or the question that I posed. Either you are completely ignorant in which case nothing you say can be believed or you are being willfully obtuse in which case nothing you say can be believed. If you really can't read any better than this you should probably sue USC for a complete refund of all tuition and fees paid!
Willfully obtuse? Wacko? No he's just drunk. :)

Back