Drunk Post for Rana

Rana! I made it home. So I was at the bar with three SF Giants players. One with a $60 million dollar contract. One makes near the minimum wage of $500K and the Giants #1 Triple AAA prospect who pitched for the big team last year but is probably minors headed.

So I bought a lot of drinks and need to pay for it. Ummm, I am a liberal / Anti Party I need your card

Unemployed and buying rounds of drinks for millionaires! Your wife is going to kill you! God bless that poor woman. God bless all woman, we really got the shorter end of the stick.

I'm glad you're home safe though Cawacko. Try and stay there!

Mr. High Level of Addiction the bartender probably didn't hear you say "I'm about to post". My guess is you think you are a celebrity in your own bar. How could ANYONE not know who you are because so many in the world know that you are in that bar posting in one of the smallest political forums in the world.

If I'm reading this right Rana is a female and cawacko is a male that dated. Yet it doesn't make sense because Rana was always an educated poster and cawacko was always a bone head troll. Maybe cawacko was using Rana to become a name in politics, that would make more sense than anything I can think of.

Don't start such rumors! I can say with absolute certitude that cawacko and Rana have never dated and they have never met! He may have sent her some of his nude torso pictures that he rather lavishly spread around but they have never dated.

Don't start such rumors! I can say with absolute certitude that cawacko and Rana have never dated and they have never met! He may have sent her some of his nude torso pictures that he rather lavishly spread around but they have never dated.

Ah you ruined my fun!

Those were some nice pics though...

Mr. High Level of Addiction the bartender probably didn't hear you say "I'm about to post". My guess is you think you are a celebrity in your own bar. How could ANYONE not know who you are because so many in the world know that you are in that bar posting in one of the smallest political forums in the world.

If I'm reading this right Rana is a female and cawacko is a male that dated. Yet it doesn't make sense because Rana was always an educated poster and cawacko was always a bone head troll. Maybe cawacko was using Rana to become a name in politics, that would make more sense than anything I can think of.

This is a rhetorical question for yours truly to ask how 'I am a member of the liberal party' knew that Rana was big time in liberal politics. Clearly he is not smart enough to know I am going to hitch my wagon to a beautiful, very intelligent and very sexy woman such as Rana.

Take notes 'I am a member of the liberal party' and maybe one day you will have game such as yours truly and hook up with a beautiful liberal woman like I have.

This is a rhetorical question for yours truly to ask how 'I am a member of the liberal party' knew that Rana was big time in liberal politics. Clearly he is not smart enough to know I am going to hitch my wagon to a beautiful, very intelligent and very sexy woman such as Rana.

Take notes 'I am a member of the liberal party' and maybe one day you will have game such as yours truly and hook up with a beautiful liberal woman like I have.

Darla and I were just having a conversation about your unemployed status and your future unemployment compensation, and she believed you were for the benefits extension because you are on unemployment but I said you were probably against the extension on principle. Which one of us most accurately described your real position on the unemployment benefits extension?

Darla and I were just having a conversation about your unemployed status and your future unemployment compensation, and she believed you were for the benefits extension because you are on unemployment but I said you were probably against the extension on principle. Which one of us most accurately described your real position on the unemployment benefits extension?

My last paychcheck was Dec 1st last year. I filed Jan 1st this year for unployment. I just received my first 'payment' this week

My last paychcheck was Dec 1st last year. I filed Jan 1st this year for unployment. I just received my first 'payment' this week

That did not in any way answer the question that we were discussing or the question that I posed. Either you are completely ignorant in which case nothing you say can be believed or you are being willfully obtuse in which case nothing you say can be believed. If you really can't read any better than this you should probably sue USC for a complete refund of all tuition and fees paid!

That did not in any way answer the question that we were discussing or the question that I posed. Either you are completely ignorant in which case nothing you say can be believed or you are being willfully obtuse in which case nothing you say can be believed. If you really can't read any better than this you should probably sue USC for a complete refund of all tuition and fees paid!

Well it is obvious. He didn't file for unemployment until recently. He doesn't have need for an extension.

However. It hasn't been renewed and I haven't seen an increase in deaths or crime. Why is it every time spending gets cut, left wingers scream of an apocalypse yet it never comes to fruition? Why do lefties believe such lies?

BTW did you get Darlas new set of panties for you to sniff?

Ask and you shall receive sister. The future ex is in Texas so I'm killing it at our local hangout. Told the bartender about to post and she told me to f myself. Yeah, they know me. Chances are high to very high I won't remember this shout out to you tomorrow but fortunately because this board is a conspiracy against my man 100 grand Zappa they will probably keep the post here instead of erase it like I would ask.

Haha, showed this and got a free fireball shot. Never change! Lol

Thanks darlin, this is what I love about you!

All your ex's live in Texas? Lol

Well it is obvious. He didn't file for unemployment until recently. He doesn't have need for an extension.

However. It hasn't been renewed and I haven't seen an increase in deaths or crime. Why is it every time spending gets cut, left wingers scream of an apocalypse yet it never comes to fruition? Why do lefties believe such lies?

BTW did you get Darlas new set of panties for you to sniff?

Well, the right-wing shits want the poor to starve to death, but most people have relatives. Why don't the extremist scumbags shoot themselves and leave their thievings to the poor?

Rana! I made it home. So I was at the bar with three SF Giants players. One with a $60 million dollar contract. One makes near the minimum wage of $500K and the Giants #1 Triple AAA prospect who pitched for the big team last year but is probably minors headed.

So I bought a lot of drinks and need to pay for it. Ummm, I am a liberal / Anti Party I need your card

Glad you made it home!

If you were a liberal , like me, you would of had those Giants buying your drinks! But I am funny and cute, so that does help.

I am saving this thread forever! Lol

No Sir, I am here to have a 'civil debate' just like my man Zap. The fact that he has 2K post complaining about the mods and 30 posts on politics is irrelevant.

Well that's total horseshit, but as we all learned some time ago, wacko doesn't have to provide the numbers to back up his claims even though he followed me around all afternoon yesterday doing just that regarding a claim I made.

No surprise at all...he's just another "do as I say and not as I do" partisan Rightie.

OMG this is the best, I'm so glad I didn't miss this thread. I will send a link to Rana to make sure she doesn't either!

Yep they used to date! Well, it's true that Rana is educated and way too smart for Cawacko, but he is pretty, and you know, a girl has to eat! I must have told her 500 times, girl, you have to kick that ass to the curb! Finally she did!

WTF? Rana was my girlfriend!

Well that's total horseshit, but as we all learned some time ago, wacko doesn't have to provide the numbers to back up his claims even though he followed me around all afternoon yesterday doing just that regarding a claim I made.

No surprise at all...he's just another "do as I say and not as I do" partisan Rightie.

Having a discussion in a thread is now "following" someone? Should we talked in parrelll threads?

Having a discussion in a thread is now "following" someone? Should we talked in parrelll threads?

Still waiting for the link to the "2,000 posts" I made about the Mods.

Or will you admit it was just more petty bullshit designed to humiliate me?

Back