Drunk Rodney King Shot! BAC get yo ass over to LA and teach those Korean Store Owners

TheDanold

Unimatrix
"SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. -- Southern California police said 1991 police beating victim Rodney King has been shot, but the wounds are not life-threatening.

Rialto police Sgt. Don Lewis told the Riverside Press-Enterprise that King was hit in the face and arm by shotgun pellets on a San Bernardino street corner Wednesday night. He bicycled to his home in Rialto to call police and was taken to a hospital.

Police said when they arrived at the home, King and others there appeared drunk and few were cooperative in providing information.

San Bernardino police Lt. Scott Paterson tells the San Bernardino County Sun that the shooting may have involved a domestic dispute.
http://www.knbc.com/news/14728855/detail.html?dl=headlineclick

This is an outrage, BAC get over to LA, police were involved and you need to smash some Korean store windows to get their shit so this kind of thing never happens again!

this is an outrage, BAC get over to LA, police were involved and you need to smash some Korean store windows to get their shit so this kind of thing never happens again!

This is uncool.

Why would you suggest that BAC should go over to LA and start a riot? Because he happens to have dark skin?

this is an outrage, BAC get over to LA, police were involved and you need to smash some Korean store windows to get their shit so this kind of thing never happens again!

This is uncool.

Why would you suggest that BAC should go over to LA and start a riot? Because he happens to have dark skin?
No because he's a militant black panther type and the type to make something stupid of this. The whole first LA riot was stupid to begin with. Even as a kid I used to wonder why the hell if they are pissed at white cops are they looting Korean stores?

And when I learned that King had been resisting police and fighting with them BEFORE the beating and how the media had never shown that, I thought it was even more outrageous and stupid.
"King had a record for drunk-driving, and the officers involved testified that they believed him to be under the influence of the dissociative phencyclidine (PCP). The defendants also alleged that he resisted arrest and continued to resist even after being tasered, tackled, and struck with batons."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_King

Of course the only thing shown was the baton beating.

Not that you care, you are just starting shit as you always do Comrade P.

Yep, definitely a little racism here.

Obviously, the vandalism & rioting after the Rodney King verdict was completely wrong, and misplaced anger. Still, anyone who doesn't understand where that anger was coming from is seriously out of touch.

Dano, why would you post something like this? Are you trying to incite racial hatred?
Nah, I just saw drunk and shot Rodney King in the news and just to show lefties that this guy was a nutcase before and after the riots and still is.

It seems incredible that someone who was hyped up on drugs and fighting police could have started a riot that cause so much destruction and crime. Don't you think?

I know King became a hero to militant people like BAC who see him as a hero/victim in resisting police, but this just shows he is nothing but a punk.

Yeah, but how does this show he's a nutcase? Because he was drunk? Dude I was drunk last night.... who cares about that.

Nah, I just saw drunk and shot Rodney King in the news and just to show lefties that this guy was a nutcase before and after the riots and still is.

It seems incredible that someone who was hyped up on drugs and fighting police could have started a riot that cause so much destruction and crime. Don't you think?

I know King became a hero to militant people like BAC who see him as a hero/victim in resisting police, but this just shows he is nothing but a punk.

You're an idiot. It doesn't matter if King is drunk or has an IQ of 20 or if he is a closet Nazi. Police in America do not have the right to continue to beat a man with nightsticks while he is lying prone & unconscious on the ground.

THAT was the point, idiot. Not "he was a hero." It doesn't matter who he was; it was the actions of the police, IDIOT.

I’m just so happy to be posting on a board so enlightened that it has really taught me that both racism and sexism no longer exist to any problematic degree, and anything that even appears like it could be racist or sexist, can easily be justified. Justify justify justify. I am sooo justified.

A little racist ? This is the Face of racism.

He assumes that BAC (who I have always found to be a straight shooter) will defend Rodney King simply because he has dark skin. He also seems to assume RK deserved to be shot without the complete story on what happened. BTW if RK did fight the cops it does not matter because at the time he was beig beaten he was being submissive. They dont get to beat you to punish you Dano they just get to do it to get you to submitt. RK was submissive in the shots I saw where they were still beating him.

No because he's a militant black panther type and the type to make something stupid of this. The whole first LA riot was stupid to begin with. Even as a kid I used to wonder why the hell if they are pissed at white cops are they looting Korean stores?

And when I learned that King had been resisting police and fighting with them BEFORE the beating and how the media had never shown that, I thought it was even more outrageous and stupid.
"King had a record for drunk-driving, and the officers involved testified that they believed him to be under the influence of the dissociative phencyclidine (PCP). The defendants also alleged that he resisted arrest and continued to resist even after being tasered, tackled, and struck with batons."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_King

Of course the only thing shown was the baton beating.

Not that you care, you are just starting shit as you always do Comrade P.

King is, and never has been an angel, thats no reason for the L.A. Cops to have beat him the way they did. Even the smallest amung us deserve civil rights.

Dano...... dude.....seriously.....

The only point you're making right now is that you hate Rodney King and think BAC is a violent person willing to get involved in riots. He was drunk and got shoot by someone and that makes him a nutcase and a punk? You're prejudging them both.... and it looks very bad.

Back