Drunk Rodney King Shot! BAC get yo ass over to LA and teach those Korean Store Owners

No worries; I never said the riots were justified, and I know of no liberal that has said that.

Must be all of those conversations Dano has with the elderly, who also tell him how great things were in the '20's before liberalism (and when the black man knew his place in society)....
Fuck you and your suggestions. Try picking up Colin Powell's autobiography. He recounts a different life before the 1960's as well.

King has been arrested ELEVEN times including spousal ASSAULT. You do have a problem with guys that hit girls don't you?
This incident is just another in a long line of incidents for this clown, it was ludicrous for the left to make him out to be such an iconic victimlike figure to begin with.

How retarded are you?

No because he's a militant black panther type and the type to make something stupid of this. The whole first LA riot was stupid to begin with. Even as a kid I used to wonder why the hell if they are pissed at white cops are they looting Korean stores?

And when I learned that King had been resisting police and fighting with them BEFORE the beating and how the media had never shown that, I thought it was even more outrageous and stupid.
"King had a record for drunk-driving, and the officers involved testified that they believed him to be under the influence of the dissociative phencyclidine (PCP). The defendants also alleged that he resisted arrest and continued to resist even after being tasered, tackled, and struck with batons."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_King

Of course the only thing shown was the baton beating.

Not that you care, you are just starting shit as you always do Comrade P.

The only person making something stupid of this is your dumb ass.

To suggest that the King beating was anything other than what is was is the folly of the completely braindead.

It doesn't matter what King is or was the beating was clearly unjustified.

Fortunately, dummies like you don't count. The LA Police immediately moved to control the out-of-control behaivior of their police force because of the clarity the King beating brought to people with brains .. which is why you're still confused.

Today, occurances of this kind of maniacal behavior have been greatly reduced and the city of LA understands the consquences that racist police bring to their departments.

I'd like to thank you for bringing this up and allowing me to cite the good news that came from a horrific and racist event.

Sweet :cool:

The only person making something stupid of this is your dumb ass.

To suggest that the King beating was anything other than what is was is the folly of the completely braindead.
I don't have to suggest anything, it was a fact that the part of the video showing King getting up after being down and charging at Powell was omitted from being shown by the media. Do you deny that fact?

It doesn't matter what King is or was the beating was clearly unjustified.
Fortunately, dummies like you don't count. The LA Police immediately moved to control the out-of-control behaivior of their police force because of the clarity the King beating brought to people with brains .. which is why you're still confused.
Today, occurances of this kind of maniacal behavior have been greatly reduced and the city of LA understands the consquences that racist police bring to their departments.
Occurances have been reduced? This was never a big issue to begin with, again King charged at them, was hyped on PCP. The cops are not racist for defending themselves and making sure he is clearly subdued.

I'd like to thank you for bringing this up and allowing me to cite the good news that came from a horrific and racist event.
Sweet :cool:
Oh yeah, good stuff came after the beating, like 53 people dead, including plenty of hispanics, women and asians.

Does Dano think that it's written into the police code that they aren't allowed to beat most people once they're in custody, but if the suspect is a lowlife or "punk," they can go to town?

why did I even click on this thread? I mean, its like I know better, but I still clicked on it.

LOL

If ever there was a case of projection…”he’s the type to make something stupid of this”. You know I missed that gem the first time around. Jesus.

LOL

If ever there was a case of projection…”he’s the type to make something stupid of this”. You know I missed that gem the first time around. Jesus.

Um he has a black panther for an avatar for Christs sakes, he even said that's what it was. And we've read enough of his posts to know he really only cares about shit that happens to blacks and not any other race. Hell he even defended Michael Vick and gee I wonder why...

LOL

LOL, the entire thread is stupid on its face, this was yesterday's news and no one really cared to bring it up. And as you point out he projects his racism and prejudices onto BAC attributing what he thinks will be his "militantant panther styled" response. When clearly there was no such thing. More proof that Dano's a racist.

(**Uh-oh, I better watch out, I may get a threatening email in my inbox now** :help:)

I'd also like to thank the dumb as a motherfucker thing called Dano for demonstrating why I like this board so much.

The comments of the posters here demonstrate that overt racism is no longer acceptable to the vast majority of Americans. I come away with an even better understanding that even though some posters here and I have different political perspectives, they are still good people at the core and I'd have no problem sharing a foxhole with any of you.

I am undeniably guilty of being overly passionate about my perspectives, but I must keep in mind that I am talking to good people, even when I'm debating Ron Paul. :)

I also have a better understanding of this boards philosphy of allowing the racists and dummies to identify themselves instead of trying to supress it through over-moderation.

Racism still exists in America, but without question, things are getting better. My habit/propensity to call everyone brother/sister is genuine and natural .. and it is science.

Thanks dummy.

Um he has a black panther for an avatar for Christs sakes, he even said that's what it was. And we've read enough of his posts to know he really only cares about shit that happens to blacks and not any other race. Hell he even defended Michael Vick and gee I wonder why...

You had an avatar of black face once.

I guess we can safely assume that you hold the ideals about blacks that were embodied at the time that black face was prevalent in the entertainment industry. I always knew you were a racist SOB.

Don’t say “we”. I have come to no such conclusion, and we do not view him in the same way at all.

You had an avatar of black face once.

I guess we can safely assume that you hold the ideals about blacks that were embodied at the time that black face was prevalent in the entertainment industry. I always knew you were a racist SOB.
Right, unlike those who put on white makeup to make fun of white people are cool filmmakers who are now millionaires.
I am not racist at all, that was to demonstrate a double standard, which it did very well.

Dano,

This is the type of post which makes me suspect that you are a bit of a racist. I understand irony rather well, but this shit really isn't humorous.

I'd also like to thank the dumb as a motherfucker thing called Dano for demonstrating why I like this board so much.

The comments of the posters here demonstrate that overt racism is no longer acceptable to the vast majority of Americans. I come away with an even better understanding that even though some posters here and I have different political perspectives, they are still good people at the core and I'd have no problem sharing a foxhole with any of you.

I am undeniably guilty of being overly passionate about my perspectives, but I must keep in mind that I am talking to good people, even when I'm debating Ron Paul. :)

I also have a better understanding of this boards philosphy of allowing the racists and dummies to identify themselves instead of trying to supress it through over-moderation.

Racism still exists in America, but without question, things are getting better. My habit/propensity to call everyone brother/sister is genuine and natural .. and it is science.

Thanks dummy.
Overt racism? Who am I being racist too by saying it made no sense to loot Korean stores over some punk like King?

Why don't you show some balls for once and answer the points? Justify that, try it.

Dano,

This is the type of post which makes me suspect that you are a bit of a racist. I understand irony rather well, but this shit really isn't humorous.

You should ask him about his thoughts on "The Bell Curve". Now that's fun.

Back