Ducks destroy USC; can SEC doubters continue to deny their greatness?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
And the Ducks goes down to Stanford!! And Baylor beats K State.

So the winner of the SEC Championship game will probably play for the NC!! Roll Tide!!!

KState was a shocker, not the fact that Baylor could score, but that they could play defense. KState was horrid, could not handle the pressure I guess. Which sucks, because now we have to watch Notre Dame get its ass kicked by Bama for the title game.

KState was a shocker, not the fact that Baylor could score, but that they could play defense. KState was horrid, could not handle the pressure I guess. Which sucks, because now we have to watch Notre Dame get its ass kicked by Bama for the title game.

We will probably get rolled on Saturday I might as well get my shit talking in now. Since Notre Dame is going to lose we will be stuck once again with a two SEC team championship game. Lovely.

We will probably get rolled on Saturday I might as well get my shit talking in now. Since Notre Dame is going to lose we will be stuck once again with a two SEC team championship game. Lovely.

Notre Dame is going to win and be in the BCS Championship game. And Bama is going to roll over them to another championship. I want to beat Notre dame so bad their leprechans will ache for 3 generations.

Florida is ranked #4, so if #2 & #3 fall out, there is another SEC team waiting.

But if you look beyond the line of SEC teams at the top, Oregon is at #5 and K State is at #6. Beyond that you have yet another SEC team. lol In fact, there are 5 SEC teams in the BCS top 10. All ranked above FL State.

I just want to see Alabama lose and not make it so that all of the Tide fans go into shock and freak-out. Either way, Notre Dame is going to take that championship!

I just want to see Alabama lose and not make it so that all of the Tide fans go into shock and freak-out. Either way, Notre Dame is going to take that championship!

We lost 3 games in 2010 and while it was disappointing, I didn't freak out.

ND will not beat Bama. They don't have the offense to score or the defense to stop our offense.

Florida is ranked #4, so if #2 & #3 fall out, there is another SEC team waiting.

But if you look beyond the line of SEC teams at the top, Oregon is at #5 and K State is at #6. Beyond that you have yet another SEC team. lol In fact, there are 5 SEC teams in the BCS top 10. All ranked above FL State.

Which just goes to show how vastly over rated the SEC is.

Well, we'll see just how great #5 Oregon is after the Civil War is over. A lot of people are jumping on the Beaver Bandwagon.

I guess the Civil War and the Battle in Los Angeles are the games to watch this weekend. Meanwhile, GOOOOOOO Auburn!!

Better coach better QB
Tide by 10

Actually, I disagree with this. Kelley and Golson are better than Saban and McCarron. However, the Tide has a better running game and better receivers. Both teams have strong lines on both sides of the ball.

It will come down to how effectively certain players are used, such as Eiffert and Riddick for the Irish and Lacy for the Tide.

Actually, I disagree with this. Kelley and Golson are better than Saban and McCarron. However, the Tide has a better running game and better receivers. Both teams have strong lines on both sides of the ball.

It will come down to how effectively certain players are used, such as Eiffert and Riddick for the Irish and Lacy for the Tide.

Looking at the stats, I cannot see how you claim Golson is better than McCarron. As for Keley being better than Saban, you need to put the crackpipe down and walk away.

He's already got two Coach awards from two different programs. He took a failing ND program and matched Leahy, Parseghian, and Holtz with a trip to the championship in year three. Only Parseghian inherited a worse team. Kelley has a shot at being as good as Leahy if this continues.

Golson will outperform McCarron, and he's a sophomore.

Last edited:
He's already got two Coach awards from two different programs. He took a failing ND program and matched Leahy, Parseghian, and Holtz with a trip to the championship in year three. Only Parseghian inherited a worse team. Kelley has a shot at being as good as Leahy if this continues.

Golson will outperform McCarron, and he's a sophomore.

Saban came in to a failing Bama team and won a the western division of the SEC in 2 years, a national championship in his 3rd year, and has been called the best active coach in college football by numerous sports sources. And in 17 years as a college head coach, Saban has never had a losing season.

Back