Due to a severe increase in Teachers having affairs with their Students

The sad truth is incest is on the rise in trump country.

Do you know why blacks call each other brother and sister? Their so many bastards born among them they could be related, not know it, and don't want to miss a chance to speak to a potential family member.

Do you know why blacks call each other brother and sister? Their so many bastards born among them they could be related, not know it, and don't want to miss a chance to speak to a potential family member.

You know you're a Trump supporter when you have a home that's mobile and five cars parked on the lawn that aren't.

It is actually a Christian terminology. Traditionally Christians call each other brother and sister. The Romans felt that indicated incest, but not really.

It is actually a Christian terminology. Traditionally Christians call each other brother and sister. The Romans felt that indicated incest, but not really.
Who else calls each other brother and sister?;)

Who else? If you're going in that direction, include all "groups" who use those expressions;)

Quakers, Shakers, Mormons, Amish, Southern Baptists... Christians like to fall back onto the family thing. It is not done as much in other religions.

Quakers, Shakers, Mormons, Amish, Southern Baptists... Christians like to fall back onto the family thing. It is not done as much in other religions.
What other groups? Is it a "family thing" to use those terms?

What other groups? Is it a "family thing" to use those terms?

If Christians use family terms for each other, it follows families use those terms for each other.

That being said, do you refer to your sister Susan, as "Sister Susan", or just "Susan"? In an actual family, there is less need to stress you are in a family.

If Christians use family terms for each other, it follows families use those terms for each other.

That being said, do you refer to your sister Susan, as "Sister Susan", or just "Susan"? In an actual family, there is less need to stress you are in a family.
So what other groups? Is the use of "sister" and "brother" inappropriate somehow, if the individuals are not actual family? Does it suggest something else to you-or to anyone agreeing with you?

Is the use of "sister" and "brother" inappropriate somehow

No, that was CFM claiming it was inappropriate. I was just saying it is a Christian thing, and the Blacks being mostly Christian do it because of that.

Oh and the Romans didn't like it either.

I think the whole idea of a brotherhood of mankind is actually kind of nice. I am not sure if I am there yet, but I certainly do not oppose it.

No, that was CFM claiming it was inappropriate. I was just saying it is a Christian thing, and the Blacks being mostly Christian do it because of that.

Oh and the Romans didn't like it either.

I think the whole idea of a brotherhood of mankind is actually kind of nice. I am not sure if I am there yet, but I certainly do not oppose it.
“Imagine”

Back