Due to a severe increase in Teachers having affairs with their Students

No, that was CFM claiming it was inappropriate. I was just saying it is a Christian thing, and the Blacks being mostly Christian do it because of that.

Oh and the Romans didn't like it either.

I think the whole idea of a brotherhood of mankind is actually kind of nice. I am not sure if I am there yet, but I certainly do not oppose it.
Who started the thread? I don't think you're "there yet", btw....)It's not just mostly a black or Christian thing, just fyi;)

Who started the thread? I don't think you're "there yet", btw....)

The thread did not start with a mention of people calling each other "brother" and "sister". CFM added that with a claim that it is evidence that Blacks engage in incest. I merely pointed out that the "brother" and "sister" thing is a Christian thing going back to the beginning of Christianity.

The thread did not start with a mention of people calling each other "brother" and "sister". CFM added that with a claim that it is evidence that Blacks engage in incest. I merely pointed out that the "brother" and "sister" thing is a Christian thing going back to the beginning of Christianity.
What did the thread start out with? The first reply: "The sad truth is incest is on the rise in trump country."

Good luck getting a direct answer. ;)

If Christians use family terms for each other, it follows families use those terms for each other.

That being said, do you refer to your sister Susan, as "Sister Susan", or just "Susan"? In an actual family, there is less need to stress you are in a family.

She's mocking black people, again, and wants you to join in and agree with her. She's a female version of CFM.

What did the thread start out with? The first reply: "The sad truth is incest is on the rise in trump country."

Men in trump country are becoming jobless and isolated. There are some nasty consequences to that, among which is the huge drop in life expectancy.

They are also losing their religion, in that they are going to church less. The church is not being replaced by other social contact. There is a collapse in social networks.

Maybe it would be better if they started referring to each other as "brother" and "sister". It would help in rebuilding community.

You ARE a dickhead, Wally. Congratulations.

Is there any concern that we have a growing number of child brides? I mean, we have a far lower rate than many countries, but we are moving in the wrong direction. Worse yet, the laws in many states are moving in the wrong direction.

Every now and then, a 17 year old is dying from cancer, and can't wait until they are 18 to get married, or some such extreme case... But almost always, I say marrying under 18 should be banned. That is even more true when the groom is over 30. There is no way on earth that a 50 year old man should be marrying a 14 year old girl.

If you feel me saying this makes me a "dickhead", I can live with that.

Men in trump country are becoming jobless and isolated. There are some nasty consequences to that, among which is the huge drop in life expectancy.

They are also losing their religion, in that they are going to church less. The church is not being replaced by other social contact. There is a collapse in social networks.

Maybe it would be better if they started referring to each other as "brother" and "sister". It would help in rebuilding community.
Wait Walt.......now you want them to refer to each other as brother and sister? I'm pretty sure you know nothing about their communities or you wouldn't make such silly statements...or agree with an OP like this one:):laugh:

Wait Walt.......now you want them to refer to each other as brother and sister? I'm pretty sure you know nothing about their communities or you wouldn't make such silly statements...or agree with an OP like this one:):laugh:

I already said that I find the whole idea of a brotherhood of mankind nice, but I am not sure if I am there yet. Within reason, I support building community, and if building a bigger family helps them get there, it sounds good to me.

I do know that trump's base is seeing collapsing life expectancies. They are one of the few demographics to see such a thing. They are seeing rising drug use, lowering workforce participation, and many, many other problems moving in the wrong direction.

I am not a religious sort, so supporting religion to solve this may seem odd. But I think anything that gets these people out of their isolation and into a support network is good. Well not anything. I don't want them joining violent organizations.

Thanks, TOP. This whole thread has possible 12b violation written ALL over it. Dreadful.

Odd, when Legion/Terri was saying all Democrats were pedophiles, there was not a single word from you. When we complain about the rising number of child brides, suddenly no one is allowed to talk about it?

I already said that I find the whole idea of a brotherhood of mankind nice, but I am not sure if I am there yet. Within reason, I support building community, and if building a bigger family helps them get there, it sounds good to me.

I do know that trump's base is seeing collapsing life expectancies. They are one of the few demographics to see such a thing. They are seeing rising drug use, lowering workforce participation, and many, many other problems moving in the wrong direction.

I am not a religious sort, so supporting religion to solve this may seem odd. But I think anything that gets these people out of their isolation and into a support network is good. Well not anything. I don't want them joining violent organizations.
Why did you support the OP? You're not even close to being there yet;)

"They're" ok with it, as you can see...two sets of rules, you know....maybe there was a secret warning....

It's unbelievable, isn't it? Many months back, I got a one week ban for far less. I had the NERVE to say that I thought the subject matter pertaining to 12b was immoral and evil. And yes, I actually got a ONE WEEK BAN for this. I wasn't profane OR vulgar, I just stated how I, and ANY other good and moral person, feels. If you or I had started a thread like the way THIS one started, we'd get AT LEAST a one week ban. The hypocrisy by some is astounding.

Back