Dumbest Southerner!

Who is the dumbest southerner on the board?

• Damn Yankee

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Dixie

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Both are equally stupid (c'mon equal thirds!)

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
knowing basic keyboard layouts = fanboy.

knowing how much of a computer prole billy is = fanboy.

billy, as your superior, I have decided, it is better to forgive, so I pardon you for your gross indiscretions and prole behavior.

knowing basic keyboard layouts = fanboy.

knowing how much of a computer prole billy is = fanboy.

billy, as your superior, I have decided, it is better to forgive, so I pardon you for your gross indiscretions and prole behavior.
Grind.....

Ok, whatever. I'm too bored with this argument.

Prompted by the current 1/3 thread!

Well I am sorry you are all too ignorant to understand basic math. Go find a fucking calculator, and punch in 1 divided by 3, and see what you get! If you get a value which is defined, (without a remainder) please post your answer here, that's all I need! If not, just admit that you are stupid, and have a compelling need to argue the ridiculous ad naseum. OR... don't do anything, just keep PRETENDING that Dixie made some outrageous claim that he never made, and laugh about that!

Well I am sorry you are all too ignorant to understand basic math. Go find a fucking calculator, and punch in 1 divided by 3, and see what you get! If you get a value which is defined, (without a remainder) please post your answer here, that's all I need! If not, just admit that you are stupid, and have a compelling need to argue the ridiculous ad naseum. OR... don't do anything, just keep PRETENDING that Dixie made some outrageous claim that he never made, and laugh about that! They're all out to get me!

Yeah, ok Dix.

Yeah, ok Dix.

I didn't say they are all out to get me. I think it is group idiocy. For whatever reason (maybe you're missing a chromosome or something) you want to believe I have said some bizarre thing, that I never said. It doesn't seem to matter how many THOUSANDS of times I clarify it, you STILL maintain that I am saying something bizarre, that I never said! I've never seen anything like this in my life, and pinheads are joining you by the droves, just because they THINK you have made some kind of stunning discovery about my intellect!

Nothing I stated has been contradicted by a single one of you fucktards! The more you post this stupidity, the more you show people what a bunch of lying classless low-lifes you've become. To think, you have nothing better to do with your time, than make shit up and claim Dixie said it! Times are really that bad, huh?

Go find a fucking calculator, and punch in 1 divided by 3, and see what you get!

Cheap calculators round after a certain number of digits. Get a TI-89 and type in (1/3) * 3, and you'll get 1. Again, this is a problem with how you're thinking. You're cutting it off in your head, which means you're not actually thinking about 1/3. If you assume the string of 3's goes to infinity (which is perfectly valid in the hyperreal number set), it's exactly equal to 1/3, and 3 times that is 1. You have a fundamental misunderstanding about how math works.

Back