Duncan Hunter-Presidential Candidate...

Oh, you like the "macho macho man," huh? Were you the Gay Moose in the Village People?
No, BB is the second from the right . . .
village%20people.jpg

'Oh Behave'....

Sheesh. Keep it to yourself. I see up above you've edited that stuff out, though!

Child of the Corn...your little edits have absolutely no effect..albeit I do believe they would apply to you...Freudian slip eh? Back to the drawing board with Water!

Diageo/Hotline Poll conducted by Financial Dynamics. Aug. 22-26, 2007
Duncan Hunter -- 1%

FOX News/Opinion Dynamics Poll. Aug. 21-22, 2007
Duncan Hunter -- 0%

Gallup Poll. Aug. 13-16, 2007
Duncan Hunter -- 1%

Quinnipiac University Poll. Aug. 7-13, 2007
Duncah Hunetr -- 1%

American Research Group poll. Aug. 9-12, 2007
Duncan Hunetr -- 1%

CBS News Poll. Aug. 8-12, 2007
Duncan Hunter -- 0%

CNN/Opinion Research Corporation Poll. Aug. 6-8, 2007
Duncan Hunter -- 0%

USA Today/Gallup Poll. Aug. 3-5, 2007
Duncan Hunter -- 0%

Cook Political Report/RT Strategies Poll. Aug. 2-5, 2007
Duncan Hunter -- 2%

Newsweek Poll. Aug. 1-2, 2007
Duncan Hunetr -- 1%

NBC News/Wall Street Journal Poll
Duncan Hunter -- 1%

Pew Research Center for the People & the Press survey
Duncan Hunter -- 0%

ABC News/Washington Post Poll.
Duncan Hunter -- 2%

Zogby America Poll.
Duncan Hunter -- 1%

Wow, that was a refreshing break from liberal politics.

WOW.............

Diageo/Hotline Poll conducted by Financial Dynamics. Aug. 22-26, 2007
Duncan Hunter -- 1%

FOX News/Opinion Dynamics Poll. Aug. 21-22, 2007
Duncan Hunter -- 0%

Gallup Poll. Aug. 13-16, 2007
Duncan Hunter -- 1%

Quinnipiac University Poll. Aug. 7-13, 2007
Duncah Hunetr -- 1%

American Research Group poll. Aug. 9-12, 2007
Duncan Hunetr -- 1%

CBS News Poll. Aug. 8-12, 2007
Duncan Hunter -- 0%

CNN/Opinion Research Corporation Poll. Aug. 6-8, 2007
Duncan Hunter -- 0%

USA Today/Gallup Poll. Aug. 3-5, 2007
Duncan Hunter -- 0%

Cook Political Report/RT Strategies Poll. Aug. 2-5, 2007
Duncan Hunter -- 2%

Newsweek Poll. Aug. 1-2, 2007
Duncan Hunetr -- 1%

NBC News/Wall Street Journal Poll
Duncan Hunter -- 1%

Pew Research Center for the People & the Press survey
Duncan Hunter -- 0%

ABC News/Washington Post Poll.
Duncan Hunter -- 2%

Zogby America Poll.
Duncan Hunter -- 1%

Wow, that was a refreshing break from liberal politics.

and just think we have over sixteen months to lead the pack...It will happen black...he who starts first usually ends last...Screaming Dean ring a bell?

and just think we have over sixteen months to lead the pack...It will happen black...he who strats first usually ends last...Screaming Dean ring a bell?

He who is still at 0-2% this late in the game goes nowhere.

Hunter has about as much chance at being POTUS as Osama Bin Laden does.

lol...............

He who is still at 0-2% this late in the game goes nowhere.

Hunter has about as much chance at being POTUS as Osama Bin Laden does.

we will see-it is not over until the fat lady sings...in this case most likely Hillary will be singing the blues!

Duncan Hunter is nothing more than a right wing theocratic authoritarian. He thinks that a Blastocyst should have the same rights as a living breathing person. This would mean that if someone was talking on the phone and hit a car containing a woman, in the third day of conception, and caused her to lose the bundle of cells that person would be charged with vehicular manslaughter. Every miscarriage outside the presence of a doctor would be an unattended death, primarily becuase the woman would be a possible suspect if the miscarriage was suspicious, therefore the miscarriage would require by law an autopsy. See once personhood is instilled on the blastocyst, then the equal protection clause would require the same investigation into the death of an in utero "person" as the death of a born person. He wants the majority to decide that it is ok to force the minority to put up with their religious icons on our public property, judicial appoints have to believe in god and that blastocysts are people, believes it is ok to fire someone because of who they sleep with, wants to censor tv radio and the internet, stop full grown adults from gambling,create a religious school voucher welfare program, stop consenting adults from entering into marriage contract because the religious beliefs of the majority, once again, are more important than the minority. Even though the founders he so gleefully talks about on his website spoke out against the tyranny of the majority in the area of basic liberties.

ahhhh..............

Taking a page from my fellow closet dwelling Repub Craig, ouch! Denial and playing dumb thats me to a tea.

I am so sorry to hear that you are still in denial and playing dumb..me I prefer smart blondes,brunetts,red heads all are good of the female genre...but hey carry on stringer...I fixed your quote!....:cof1:

HUH.............

Duncan Hunter is nothing more than a right wing theocratic authoritarian. He thinks that a Blastocyst should have the same rights as a living breathing person. This would mean that if someone was talking on the phone and hit a car containing a woman, in the third day of conception, and caused her to lose the bundle of cells that person would be charged with vehicular manslaughter. Every miscarriage outside the presence of a doctor would be an unattended death, primarily becuase the woman would be a possible suspect if the miscarriage was suspicious, therefore the miscarriage would require by law an autopsy. See once personhood is instilled on the blastocyst, then the equal protection clause would require the same investigation into the death of an in utero "person" as the death of a born person. He wants the majority to decide that it is ok to force the minority to put up with their religious icons on our public property, judicial appoints have to believe in god and that blastocysts are people, believes it is ok to fire someone because of who they sleep with, wants to censor tv radio and the internet, stop full grown adults from gambling,create a religious school voucher welfare program, stop consenting adults from entering into marriage contract because the religious beliefs of the majority, once again, are more important than the minority. Even though the founders he so gleefully talks about on his website spoke out against the tyranny of the majority in the area of basic liberties.

Counselor...did you lose a similar case or what...? This is a very weak analogy to attack!

Counselor...did you lose a similar case or what...? This is a very weak analogy to attack!
Iddin't lose a similar case. I went to his campaigns website. His fiscal policy I basically agree with, but he thinks that only heterosexual christians should make the rules. He is a social authoritarian plain and simple. There is no way you can classify him as a man who has an expansive view of civil liberties.

So he does not approve of gay marriage...!

Iddin't lose a similar case. I went to his campaigns website. His fiscal policy I basically agree with, but he thinks that only heterosexual christians should make the rules. He is a social authoritarian plain and simple. There is no way you can classify him as a man who has an expansive view of civil liberties.

the rest is symantics...I personally agree...gay marriage is a oxymoron!...the rest of his ideals is right up there with the majority of Middle Class Americans!:)

the rest is symantics...I personally agree...gay marriage is a oxymoron!...the rest of his ideals is right up there with the majority of Middle Class Americans!:)
How is gay marriage an oxymoron? Oxymoron is defined my Merriam-Webster as:

Main Entry: ox·y·mo·ron
Pronunciation: "äk-sE-'mor-"än
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural ox·y·mo·ra /-'mor-&/
Etymology: Late Greek oxymOron, from neuter of oxymOros pointedly foolish, from Greek oxys sharp, keen + mOros foolish
: a combination of contradictory or incongruous words (as cruel kindness); broadly : something (as a concept) that is made up of contradictory or incongruous elements

And Marriage is defined as:

Main Entry: mar·riage
Pronunciation: 'mer-ij, 'ma-rij
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English mariage, from Anglo-French, from marier to marry
1 a (1) : the state of being united to a person of the opposite sex as husband or wife in a consensual and contractual relationship recognized by law (2) : the state of being united to a person of the same sex in a relationship like that of a traditional marriage <same-sex marriage> b : the mutual relation of married persons : WEDLOCK c : the institution whereby individuals are joined in a marriage
2 : an act of marrying or the rite by which the married status is effected; especially : the wedding ceremony and attendant festivities or formalities
3 : an intimate or close union <the marriage of painting and poetry -- J. T. Shawcross>

Now the definition is 1a(1) is the traditional definition. But then below it is a definition that is consistent with gay marriage. While the concept of gay marriage may not be traditional there is NOTHING oxymoronic about it. Notice there is NOTHING in the definition of marriage that holds to your narrow view that a marriage is for the purpose of procreation. Procreation is one of many reasons people mary. People in their 70's marry after their first spouse dies and there is not going to be a child from that union.

I am fine with the fact that you like this candidate, but you should at least admit that you favor someone that is an authoritarian and bases much of his authoritarianism on relgious views that our framers believed should have been separate from the governance of the people.

Back