Earl - After so Many Are Banned from Your Threads - Who's Left?

LurchAddams

There Can be Only One!
"Members banned from this thread: Jarod, evince, moon, domer76, Nomad, Micawber, ThatOwlWoman, guno, LV426, reagansghost, Poor Richard Saunders, Cinnabar, gemini104104, Walt, AProudLefty, Dutch Uncle, BartenderElite, Concart, martin, Diesel, BidenPresident and LurchAddams"

Enjoy your little right-wing circle-jerk. I'm sure you guys have lots to talk about :)

Pussy.

"Members banned from this thread: Jarod, evince, moon, domer76, Nomad, Micawber, ThatOwlWoman, guno, LV426, reagansghost, Poor Richard Saunders, Cinnabar, gemini104104, Walt, AProudLefty, Dutch Uncle, BartenderElite, Concart, martin, Diesel, BidenPresident and LurchAddams"

Enjoy your little right-wing circle-jerk. I'm sure you guys have lots to talk about :)

Pussy.

Earl is a pussy.

Pussy.

WAIT!....I am not on the list?

I used to be.

Pussy.

That's hilarious. He's on another political forum that is top heavy with RWNJs and basically an echo chamber. I guess it's not as much fun there as it is here -- posting Reichwing nonsense than barring anyone who can debunk it from commenting.

Petty people and their petty little dictatorships. If you look up the word "impotent" there's a picture of pEarl. :laugh:

That's hilarious. He's on another political forum that is top heavy with RWNJs and basically an echo chamber. I guess it's not as much fun there as it is here -- posting Reichwing nonsense than barring anyone who can debunk it from commenting.

Petty people and their petty little dictatorships. If you look up the word "impotent" there's a picture of pEarl. :laugh:

Proof that MAGidiots, such as Earl, are so insecure about their bullshit they dare not let any real facts in. Then they have to work to figure out how to lie about the facts. That takes effort. And besides Earl being an idiot and a coward, he's also lazy.

WAIT!....I am not on the list?

I used to be.

You are too unimportant to be noticed, let alone being put on any list. Oh - unless that list is "black". You can be on those.

You're one freaky douche-nozzle. This cannot be disputed.

"Buckle up". LOL

I don't know why they waste their time.

Earl it simple-minded. Therefore he's very impressionable. Ignorance foments fear - fear of the unknown.. the unknown being - <any protected class>. Earl's fear leads to anger at those who make him fearful - again, minorities speaking with strange accents or people who love people Earl does not, for example. Now, who protects the protected classes? Democrats. Therefore democrats are evil. And because they're evil it's cool to make shit up about them, like pedophile pizza basements.

On top of that, Earl is aware how ignorant he is, because any simple fact is news to him. This leads to insecurity and self-hatred.

So, in conclusion, you have stupidity and ignorance leading to rage against those you make you fearful, leading to hatred of those who try to protect those you hate, combined with the knowledge he's an idiot, and he'd just rather make bigoted, lying rants than attempt to improve himself or attempt to grasp an understanding of any issue. Also, since "Democrats are evil", according to MAGidiots like Earl, it's just fine to make any shit up about them.

Earl it simple-minded. Therefore he's very impressionable. Ignorance foments fear - fear of the unknown.. the unknown being - <any protected class>. Earl's fear leads to anger at those who make him fearful - again, minorities speaking with strange accents or people who love people Earl does not, for example. Now, who protects the protected classes? Democrats. Therefore democrats are evil. And because they're evil it's cool to make shit up about them, like pedophile pizza basements.

On top of that, Earl is aware how ignorant he is, because any simple fact is news to him. This leads to insecurity and self-hatred.

So, in conclusion, you have stupidity and ignorance leading to rage against those you make you fearful, leading to hatred of those who try to protect those you hate, combined with the knowledge he's an idiot, and he'd just rather make bigoted, lying rants than attempt to improve himself or attempt to grasp an understanding of any issue. Also, since "Democrats are evil", according to MAGidiots like Earl, it's just fine to make any shit up about them.

Pretty good explanation.

Back