Earl - After so Many Are Banned from Your Threads - Who's Left?

Proof that MAGidiots, such as Earl, are so insecure about their bullshit they dare not let any real facts in. Then they have to work to figure out how to lie about the facts. That takes effort. And besides Earl being an idiot and a coward, he's also lazy.

I don't think it's that bad anymore for them. Now they have dozens of RWNJ bloggers as well as twisted-news outlets like Fox, Breitbart, OAN, Gateway Pundit, etc. to pick from. You can easily tell how far their crazy meter has swung to the red by the sources they choose to post. None of those are interested in truth; they're in it for the money. The more sensational appeals they can make to low-IQ whackjobs like pEarl, the more money they make. Click click click ka-ching ka-ching ka-ching!

I don't think it's that bad anymore for them. Now they have dozens of RWNJ bloggers as well as twisted-news outlets like Fox, Breitbart, OAN, Gateway Pundit, etc. to pick from. You can easily tell how far their crazy meter has swung to the red by the sources they choose to post. None of those are interested in truth; they're in it for the money. The more sensational appeals they can make to low-IQ whackjobs like pEarl, the more money they make. Click click click ka-ching ka-ching ka-ching!

Truth. twumpards can't wait to trick earl into sending them money in the name of their next "big lie" only to go to the Bahamas on the funds Earl sends them.

Poor, stupid Earl :(

"Members banned from this thread: Jarod, evince, moon, domer76, Nomad, Micawber, ThatOwlWoman, guno, LV426, reagansghost, Poor Richard Saunders, Cinnabar, gemini104104, Walt, AProudLefty, Dutch Uncle, BartenderElite, Concart, martin, Diesel, BidenPresident and LurchAddams"

Enjoy your little right-wing circle-jerk. I'm sure you guys have lots to talk about :)

Pussy.

Earl, go ahead and add me to your ban list.

I don't plan on reading or responding to them. I have never seen you post anything remotely interesting, original, insightful, funny, entertaining, or particularly well-written.

AdobeStock_306758511-1536x1536.jpeg

:)

That's hilarious. He's on another political forum that is top heavy with RWNJs and basically an echo chamber. I guess it's not as much fun there as it is here -- posting Reichwing nonsense than barring anyone who can debunk it from commenting.

Petty people and their petty little dictatorships. If you look up the word "impotent" there's a picture of pEarl. :laugh:

You can't debunk it.

Proof that MAGidiots, such as Earl, are so insecure about their bullshit they dare not let any real facts in. Then they have to work to figure out how to lie about the facts. That takes effort. And besides Earl being an idiot and a coward, he's also lazy.

Chanting. Learn what 'fact' means. It is not a Holy Word. It is not a Universal Truth.

Earl, go ahead and add me to your ban list.

I don't plan on reading or responding to them. I have never seen you post anything remotely interesting, original, insightful, funny, entertaining, or particularly well-written.

Lying about your ignore list again?

Chanting. Learn what 'fact' means. It is not a Holy Word. It is not a Universal Truth.

Number of votes stolen from twump in AZ, in 2020 and the names, twumptard. Or admit you're lying. Also you HAVE NOT provided this information. Right here, right now. We're waiting:

Back