Early Morning Mistake

So you're not elderly and demented?

Yes. lol

Jack's a gossipy old biddy who likes to put his turds in the pot and stir it, except when he uses them to paint with. The staff at the home try their best, but they can't seem to break him of his lifelong habits.

Yeah, it's truly pitiful. :sad:

You're talking to a man who loves BDSM, no doubt Madwitch likes sadism and bondage as well!

attachment.php

Attachments

• dio_satan_sign.jpg
    dio_satan_sign.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 33
Well, well, well. RB starts sucking up to Mason. I wonder what THIS is all about???

:ohboy:

Jack! Like with you, I agree with the old demented fool once in a blue moon.
You don't see me "sucking up" to you, do ya?

Influenced by boredom,
I liberated my "ignore list" this morning.

I regret it already.

The discourse that takes place on this forum, however, is not interaction between real human beings.

It's the interaction of contrived internet characters with silly user names.

JPP is, when all is said and done, a first person shooter video game with words as the only weapons.

I hope that people like PoliTalker are kidding when they claim to be looking for civil discussion.
Coming here for that is like accepting talk radio as a substitute for college.

Anyway, for now, at least, I see all the bullshit that adorns this website again.
It doesn't take long to start another list when that seems necessary again.

There are about a dozen posters here I can discuss science, history, politics, philosophy, religion with. That makes it worthwhile.

Outside of that, there are a lot of glue-sniffers, alcoholics, and bitterly resentful INCELs posting here.

There are about a dozen posters here I can discuss science, history, politics, philosophy, religion with. That makes it worthwhile.

Outside of that, there are a lot of glue-sniffers, alcoholics, and bitterly resentful INCELs posting here.

You have to admit though that it's kind of fun when they get together in the wee hours of the morning and post gibberish. It's a lot like trying to read something in a foreign language that you only kind of know, where only every third word or so makes sense. :laugh:

You have to admit though that it's kind of fun when they get together in the wee hours of the morning and post gibberish. It's a lot like trying to read something in a foreign language that you only kind of know, where only every third word or so makes sense. :laugh:

Right! I forgot to mention the periodic entertainment value of simian lower life forms attempting to compose in English!

What was that saying about a thousand monkeys with a thousand typewriters? lol

I would say the other entertainment jpp provides is watching life long Republicans doing verbal gymnastics trying to defend their party's three most beloved politicians of the 21st century -- Donald Trump, Sarah Palin, George Dumbya Bush.

Everybody isn't here to attempt discussion, Cypress. There are much better venues for that.
I'm here specifically to vent, and I don't sniff glue, am not an alcoholic, and had very adequate fulfillment of my libido back when I cared much about that.

Why would any illiterate Florida cracker even dream that anybody gives a flying fat fuck about his/her/its opinion?
Miss Kitty is the physical manifestation of the theoretical concept of several things:

stupidity, boorishness, insanity, devolved mutation, and more than likely, deplorable hygiene.

If he/she/it could take personal "credit" for that, it would be quite the achievement.
Mutation? His/her/its parents must have removed spent fuel rods from nuclear energy plants.

Everybody isn't here to attempt discussion, Cypress. There are much better venues for that.
I'm here specifically to vent, and I don't sniff glue, am not an alcoholic, and had very adequate fulfillment of my libido back when I cared much about that.

I regret you took it that way. There was nothing in my post which even remotely suggested you were a glue sniffer, alcoholic, or INCEL.

I regret you took it that way. There was nothing in my post which even remotely suggested you were a glue sniffer, alcoholic, or INCEL.

It's cool. I didn't take it that way, and even if I had, I'm not onion skinned. One wouldn't come here if one was, right?

Just adding clarification!

It's cool. I didn't take it that way, and even if I had, I'm not onion skinned. One wouldn't come here if one was, right?

Just adding clarification!

I will say this board used to be much higher quality, and the discourse more elevated before board ownership decided to allow bigots, racists, anti-Semites to run amuck

Getting a scholarship at your age? I don't see that happening. That's total bullshit.

It's okay, Skippy, doesn't matter what *you* believe. It's still true.

Actually, anyone over the age of 62 can get a free ride at NMU. When I first applied they also gave me a $2,000 academic scholarship, unasked for but appreciated, based on my transcripts from my other college work. I can use it for web-based courses which aren't covered by the "senior scholarship." You can take courses just for personal interest, or you can take them towards getting a degree.

"Senior citizen applicants, aged 62 or older, are provided a full tuition scholarship by Northern Michigan University. The scholarship covers tuition only for on-campus courses; it does not provide for books, fees, or tuition for off-campus or web-based courses. To be eligible for this program, the senior citizen should submit an application for admission (no application fee) to the Admissions Office. Students should then register for courses in the Student Service Center, where they will be asked to provide proof of age."

https://www.nmu.edu/bulletin/senior-citizen-scholarship

I would say the other entertainment jpp provides is watching life long Republicans doing verbal gymnastics trying to defend their party's three most beloved politicians of the 21st century -- Donald Trump, Sarah Palin, George Dumbya Bush.

Hahahaha -- good point! You almost feel like you need to massage some Bengay into your own muscles after watching that hilarity.

Back