Enough about Politics

sushi is good, some mexican food is good, italian food is great..

not a big fan of thai... i can't stand [ginger] and peanuts and all that stuff.

Last edited:
I'm completely disheartened by the entire thing at this point. I'm either going to get a war mongering apologist who'll drive the country into bankruptcy and eventual economic collapse while killing thousands of people in the process, or I will get a tax happy president who'll drive me into bankruptcy and/or a lower middle class standing.

having said that.......

where should I go for dinner?

Seafood or Thai food?

Yep, if Tiana pays 2% more in taxes, but pays 10% of her income less in healthcare costs, she's going bankrupt, because it's the evil government that's doing it.

I did not say yours was not good.... it just isn't as good as mine. You eastern boys know nuttin about cooking chili proper like.

I have not always been an eastern boy, I have lived all over the country and been halfway around the world.
You put possum liver in your Chili ?

OH I guess out there it would be a hardshell possum.

I have not always been an eastern boy, I have lived all over the country and been halfway around the world.
You put possum liver in your Chili ?

OH I guess out there it would be a hardshell possum.

No, I do not use road kill in my chilli.

Normally just buffalo meat....

Not road kill. You get them from a possum ranch where they have been grain fer for 3 months.

I use ground sirloin mostly though.

when's sushi night LadyT? I'm doing my party to deplete the planet of blue finned tuna. I read in national geographic that the blue fin is being fished to extinction. :thup:

Wednesdays or thursdays. Half priced sushi in my area.

Yep, if Tiana pays 2% more in taxes, but pays 10% of her income less in healthcare costs, she's going bankrupt, because it's the evil government that's doing it.

My healthcare costs are no where near 10% of my income. What in the world are you talking about?

I really was. Thanks for the info. BTW what day of the week do you guys normally do Italian? Our italiano noche is Friday.
I usually cook up some Italian food on Fridays.

You can almost always find something to do with frybread and green chile going on at the old Damocles household...

Actually I make better chili than all of you. I think I could even turn Damo the vegetarian to meat again.

And no, I don't use road kill in my Chili

Back