Enough Apologies

Oh and I was still forced to go to church by my parents until 15 after the expericence Care. I was not believed I guess . At 15 I raides hell (so to speak) and accused my parents of hypocracy for not letting someone decide for themselves as the bible states. I also said I would leave and would have, they believed me this time.
I was raised in a non abusive , conservative, household, well no fighting, beating, drinking or anything like that, parents just had their brains sucked out by the church I guess.

Perhaps Brent is in detox ?
Or ttying a new drug to find a new religion ?
Might come back a peyote worshipper :)

Ihg, have you seen him at the other site under some new troll name that I might have missed?

He sent me a U2U asking to let back on the site. This was after his abscence.

I think he is quite literally playing us all for fun. We get entertained, he gets entertained, but we have rarely, if ever, seen the real "Brent".

I think he is quite literally playing us all for fun. We get entertained, he gets entertained, but we have rarely, if ever, seen the real "Brent".
I agree. The character he plays isn't really all that believable. We just see in him what we want to.

It's all good though.

Couple years ago Brent (BDW then) had a good debate about the 14th and 9th amendment. He did pretty well and seemed quite sharp.

I haven't seen that part of him for some time. I think that part of him is more genuine.

It is funny how quickly the topic of the thread is forgotten with personal attacks and just plain crapola.

That sure sounds like Brent :)
If the woman had accepted his offer she would have been a nasty girl and he would ahave refused though.

Back