Entry for the first Annual JPP Cup World Championship

It's going to be difficult, if Dixie is part of the teams; because it will be impossible to respond to his comments, without haveing a guide to his Dixie speak.

That's fascinating...no really it is...Now, all you have to do is PROVE all those things ACTUALLY HAPPENED and your theory might be believable...til then of course what you present is just more supposition, a.k.a. YOUR OPINION and nothing more.

Why waste my time 'proving' anything to a twit like you? You would simply attempt to shout 'right wing' at any source I provide and then pretend I didn't supply a source.

I'm sorry, but that comment about the brainwashed and how they demean those they disagree with? Remind you of anyone you know? I won't say any names, but his initials are SUPERFREAK.

First... the obvious... when you say 'his initials are...' and then you spell out the persons entire name... it makes you look the fool. Which I know... is standard for you.

Second... I demean Cypress for his refusal to look at any opposing view, not for HIS opinion. That is the definition of brainwashed moron. A category you also fall into.

This is particularly cute...the guy who refuses to believe climate change can be caused by humans INSISTS on knowing why it's called what it's called.

This is the type of moronic crap that you and Cypress like to stick your faces in.

I have never stated that 'climate change cannot be caused by humans'. I stated that the debate is not over with regards to the magnitude that man has affected nature. I have stated that the 'theory' of AGW is flawed in the sense that if CO2 was this great evil force causing global warming... then WHY have we not seen any significant warming in the past 15 years despite CO2 levels remaining at all time highs? A question morons like yourself continue to refuse to answer.

Anyone else here think he could have selected a tinier nit to pick if he REALLY tried?

Funny, if it is so tiny... why is it that none of you fear mongers will ever simply answer the question?

I have never stated that 'climate change cannot be caused by humans'. I stated that the debate is not over with regards to the magnitude that man has affected nature. I have stated that the 'theory' of AGW is flawed in the sense that if CO2 was this great evil force causing global warming... then WHY have we not seen any significant warming in the past 15 years despite CO2 levels remaining at all time highs? A question morons like yourself continue to refuse to answer.

This has puzzled me as well. Also, the hottest temp ever recorded on the planet was in 1922... 88 years ago! Now since 1922, we've put millions more cars on the road, and built thousands more carbon-producing industries. Just using common billy-goat sense, shouldn't the planet have gotten warmer? In 88 years, we haven't topped the all-time high. It seems, if we were actually causing global warming, we'd see the record high broken every year, or at least every few years.

Ahhhh yes...the answer is: the old "changing of the posts" trick.

So the question must be: What do stupid people do when petty name calling doesn't work.

They post a comment in hopes of distancing and distracting readers from their sheer hypocrisy and duplicity. You know. Kind of like you have the audacity to preach some moral highground and behave as if you're above it all? You're in this all they way up to your fat, droopy earlobes, Rollo Man.

Hint: It ain't working

Anyone else here think he could have selected a tinier nit to pick if he REALLY tried?

Go right ahead. No one here minds you nit-picking your privates in public. You don't even have to REALLY try!

Have at it BIG GUY!

This is the tally so far. If 3D wants to get out of this he needs to find a youngun to replace him. If he runs from this he'll never, ever have any street cred.

OK, so here are the entries so far and I"m assuming those who've posted are in.

Mott
Super Freak
Yurt
Cap'n Billy
USLoyal
Liberty
Southernman
Watermark
Asshat Zombie
Damocles
Winterborn
Zappasguitar
USFreedom911
Beefy
Bravo

OK that's only 15 entries. We need at least 16 to make this a go. Some players I'd like to see

Charver
Anyoldiron
Tom Pendegrast
Dixie
Cypress
Nigel
Jarod
Desh/Evince
Topspin
Tinfoil
Cawacko
Apple
Smarter Than You
Annie
Chapdog
Onceler
Singlemankenneth
Socrtease
Webway
Christiefan
DonQuixote
Norman
Thaichiliberal

If I missed anyone on this list, please don't be offended. Shoot me a PM and I'll add you to the list of comeptitors.
No Liberty has not joined. Have him shout out if he is.

Last edited:
Thanks to Thaichiliberal we now have our field of 16

Mott
Super Freak
Yurt
Cap'n Billy
USLoyal
Liberty
Southernman
Watermark
Asshat Zombie
Damocles