evince disappeared

Evince, BAC, and TTQ64 had her pegged as the racist she is right out of the starting gate. That's why Toxic hates her so much.

I spit in the face of the black guy.
Obama was nothing more than another black failure in a government job and another black family in government housing. Stupid nigger.
If you're black and you vote democrat, then you're a "nigger". If you're white and you vote democrat, then you're "white trash". If you're Asian and you vote democrat, then you're a "zipper head". If you're Hispanic and you vote democrat, then you're a "wetback".

:thinking:

She is living w/ yurt out in the desert of SoCal.......

He has been hitting on her for over a year, she finally succumbed & is staying w/ him @ his Mom's house..
couple-in-desert.jpg

They may never be seen nor heard of again...

:rofl2:

I'd certainly be gladder to see Evince back than any twenty-five of the Nazi propaganda squad of trumpers still spouting their paid(?) drivel here. I do hope Evince is okay!

Many here wish you would fuck off and just die already PendeJo. You should kill yourself. You're a nobody. You'll always be a nobody. You're a moron. You will always be a moron. No one will miss you. No one would care. The worlds collective IQ would increase and it would save the valuable oxygen you waste with every breath.

Back