Ewwwww Fish Rash

Canceled2

Banned
This is so gross...my daughter is doing a science report on the after effects of the BP spill~

Woman Has Sores On Her Body After Wading into Mobile Bay several weeks after the BP Oil spill.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5CDxqjIfmI"]YouTube - Woman Has Sores On Her Body After Wading into Mobile Bay several weeks after the BP Oil spil[/ame]

It's a woman's legs...

How BP came to make her legs look like that is hardly documented in detail.

I'm no defender of BP but the word 'compensation' is a persuasive whistle.

I hope to claim from BP myself as i have had a violent headache since October, which i am convinced is linked to the terrible Gulf oil spill disaster.

If you're reading BP, i can be paid off very easily.

Only one leg seems to have been affected. Did she hop?

Only one leg seems to have been affected. Did she hop?

To be fair, looking at the video, both legs do seem to have the same markings but what does puzzle me is that the lady in question seems to have painted her toenails, as one would if one were appearing in a brand new Tom Cruises film and that, and it is colour coordinated to match the marks on her legs.

Maybe i'm too cynical.

To be fair, looking at the video, both legs do seem to have the same markings but what does puzzle me is that the lady in question seems to have painted her toenails, as one would if one were appearing in a brand new Tom Cruises film and that, and it is colour coordinated to match the marks on her legs.

Maybe i'm too cynical.

You don't have to be in a Tom Cruise film to have painted toenails, ya dork!Women get pedicures all the time and still go in the water despite it. :palm:

You don't have to be in a Tom Cruise film to have painted toenails, ya dork!Women get pedicures all the time and still go in the water despite it. :palm:

But what came first, the pedicure (a cowboy job from my Sherlock Holmes style observations) or the BP induced sores and suggestion of a video?

Who knows?

But what came first, the pedicure (a cowboy job from my Sherlock Holmes style observations) or the BP induced sores and suggestion of a video?

Who knows?

I won't be going in the water in the gulf any time soon just to be on the safe side and I get a mani/pedi every two weeks!

I won't be going in the water in the gulf any time soon just to be on the safe side and I get a mani/pedi every two weeks!

Very wise.

If i had just had a pedicure the last thing i'd do is wade into a widely publicised oil polluted waterway.

Mind you, if i'd just had a pedicure i'd be more worried about being beaten to death by the lads in the pub.

Very wise.

If i had just had a pedicure the last thing i'd do is wade into a widely publicised oil polluted waterway.

Mind you, if i'd just had a pedicure i'd be more worried about being beaten to death by the lads in the pub.

You sound like a man who has experience with lads~

Evidence seems kind of weak. That should be taken into account at the trial, but it really depends on how dumb of a jury she's lucky to get.

I hope to claim from BP myself as i have had a violent headache since October, which i am convinced is linked to the terrible Gulf oil spill disaster.

If you're reading BP, i can be paid off very easily.

I just bought another 500 quids worth of BP shares, so I will take this up with them immediately.

BP management has spoken. If you don't like their decision, take it up with them. Or put the Gulf that offends you on your no-go list.

Life is a choice. Choose.

Back