Ewwwww Fish Rash

Yes, ID, when i'm not on here avoiding threads where people are labelled paedophiles, i'm out ******* children.

Well Charver the best way for a poster to avoid being asked if he is a paedophile is to not<edited for content>...so Charver why don't you get your child fucking facts straight next time :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Charver the best way for a poster to avoid being asked if he is a paedophile is<edited for contect...> so Charver why don't you get your child fucking facts straight next time :)

Not interested...sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I imagine that every ambulance chaser in the US has moved to the Gulf, I'm surprised that Yurt hasn't moved house.
Only the ones that have license to practice in the gulf states could possibly be effective. Yurt likely only has license in one state.

To be fair, looking at the video, both legs do seem to have the same markings but what does puzzle me is that the lady in question seems to have painted her toenails, as one would if one were appearing in a brand new Tom Cruises film and that, and it is colour coordinated to match the marks on her legs.

Maybe i'm too cynical.

Not to criticize but I find the nail polish a bit too "loud". I'd suggest a slightly darker color, perhaps a bit more purple-ish.

Only the ones that have license to practice in the gulf states could possibly be effective. Yurt likely only has license in one state.
The swimmers at Goose Lake, get swimmers rash every feel years, I wonder if I can sue BP?

I imagine that every ambulance chaser in the US has moved to the Gulf, I'm surprised that Yurt hasn't moved house.

another prick post by the whiner tom....why do you whine when i razz you, but then turn around and razz me all the time?

i'm certaintly not moving there and taking their bar exam to get some cases when i have a great practice here....

another prick post by the whiner tom....why do you whine when i razz you, but then turn around and razz me all the time?

i'm certaintly not moving there and taking their bar exam to get some cases when i have a great practice here....

Err, I wasn't being serious, for an ambulance chaser you have a very thin skin.

Yeah, must be real busy since you don't spend much time on the web....

Err, I wasn't being serious, for an ambulance chaser you have a very thin skin.

The fact that America allows this fool to become a lawyer (or lawyer's clerk??) says more about the American legal system than anything else. Would you like to be represented by one so immature that he thinks a walking cannabis leaf is an adequate avitar?
He certainly would not get a job here and, believe me, we have more than our fair share of tossers in the legal profession.

The fact that America allows this fool to become a lawyer (or lawyer's clerk??) says more about the American legal system than anything else. Would you like to be represented by one so immature that he thinks a walking cannabis leaf is an adequate avitar?
He certainly would not get a job here and, believe me, we have more than our fair share of tossers in the legal profession.

He only 'claims' to be a lawyer, but has admitted he has no law degree.

What a wanker.

Back