ewwwwww - crazy animal rights activists

Is genocide worse than extermination?

I don't know, ask the Joos they are age old hands at extermination. They killed ALL who did not flee before them when they moved back into the "promised land".
Well said, and accurately, I might add.

No. It's genocide against the jews, but extermination of merely SOME jews.

Is genocide worse than extermination?

What is worse is a matter for personal morality.

Umm I did not see where Anyold said that AHZ. Can you explain to my po old brain how you came to that conclusion ?

SO, according to you, is genocide worse than extermination? Are you a person?

No, which is worse is a matter for personal judgement. This is such a strawman, it may as well be a scarecrow...

SO, according to you, is genocide worse than extermination? Are you a person?

No, which is worse is a matter for personal judgement. This is such a strawman, it may as well be a scarecrow...

And Im asking you what your personal judgement of the matter is. BTW, people who defer to concensus in all matters are moronic.

And Im asking you what your personal judgement of the matter is. BTW, people who defer to concensus in all matters are moronic.

No, you said, 'which is worse', I said that depends on the person judging.

You then stated that I said genocide is worse???

Personally I think they are both bad...??? lol

BTW, people who defer to concensus in all matters are moronic.

Wasn't refering to concensus. Was refering to the subjective nature of morality, that one man's sin is anothers pleasure.

BTW, people who defer to concensus in all matters are moronic.

Wasn't refering to concensus. Was refering to the subjective nature of morality, that one man's sin is anothers pleasure.

Will you please refer to your own personal feelings regarding extermination versus genocide? Are you not an individual? Repeating "it's up to the individual" is not an answer, walkingbraindeath.

Will you please refer to your own personal feelings regarding extermination versus genocide? Are you not an individual? Repeating "it's up to the individual" is not an answer, walkingbraindeath.

I've already answered this. Look a couple of posts above this one.

Btw, you know the little ad hominems at the end of your every post doesn't make it look as if you are winning the argument you know? Its a sign of desperation.

I've already answered this. Look a couple of posts above this one.

Btw, you know the little ad hominems at the end of your every post doesn't make it look as if you are winning the argument you know? Its a sign of desperation.

No. You haven't. You keep saying "it's up to the individual". that's not the answer to YOUR Personal feelings regarding the differences between focused and unfocused, or multifocused, mass murder.

No. You haven't. You keep saying "it's up to the individual". that's not the answer to YOUR Personal feelings regarding the differences between focused and unfocused, or multifocused, mass murder.

Read through the thread. I have already stated that they are both wrong.

Why? Because in reality, intentions are largely insignificant if the consequences are the same.

Intentions are only involved in things like murder, where extenuating circumstances occur.

It is, however, not possible to accidentally exterminate a species, or to commit genocide in self defence, for example...

Intentions are only involved in things like murder, where extenuating circumstances occur.

It is, however, not possible to accidentally exterminate a species, or to commit genocide in self defence, for example...

Darn! you won't find many cons that will agree with you on that statement Anyold.

Back