APP - Ex-Citigroup chief says removing Glass-Steagal was wrong s

What good would that do to free up loan money?

The peoples confidence doesnt get the banks to loan to them.

You truly are a partisan hack...

The breaking up of the banks would have kept all the bad CDO debt with the INVESTMENT banks that created them. It would have given confidence to the people in that they would understand their banks were not going to go under as a result of the bullshit created by the idiots in DC and on Wall Street.

Bottom line... we get it... you are going to continue creating one excuse after another as to why the Dems yet again... could not get anything done.

Oh young Paduwan, pay for sex all men do. different is the currency, but pay for sex all men do.

Ah old fart... that is not quite the case... I am single... yet I do not pay for sex... some of us are intelligent enough to have friends with benefits... no strings attached. It works quite well.

No Valentines day BS, no monthly BS, no 'why did you forget my bday', no 'does this outfit look good'... no honey do list...

I win....

Ah old fart... that is not quite the case... I am single... yet I do not pay for sex... some of us are intelligent enough to have friends with benefits... no strings attached. It works quite well.

No Valentines day BS, no monthly BS, no 'why did you forget my bday', no 'does this outfit look good'... no honey do list...

I win....

That gravy train will eventually come to an end young man. Enjoy the ride while you can.

Back