Executive Order by your Honor 3D, A motion has passed concerning SM

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
image.php

A GROAN ON SIGHT order has gone out to all members of the Holy Trinity.

For those that wish to remain as associates of HT, it must also be strictly adhered to.

Wherein;

All posts by SM are to be groaned, without hestitation, and without regards to content.

- The holy trinity
Grind, WM, Capt, 3D, Voltaire

I have that collousal pussy SM on ignore or I'd join in. I may have to put the flaiming gay USFEEDOOM on ignore as well.

fyi SM, for me, it's not personal. I like you.

But I am bound by HT bi-laws.

May god have mercy on your soul.

I had to groan the "stop groaning me!" plea. That made me laugh. And it made me laugh again to groan it.

image.php

A GROAN ON SIGHT order has gone out to all members of the Holy Trinity.

For those that wish to remain as associates of HT, it must also be strictly adhered to.

Wherein;

All posts by SM are to be groaned, without hestitation, and without regards to content.

- The holy trinity
Grind, WM, Capt, 3D, Voltaire
I refuse to recognize a quartet as a Holy Trinity. Before we can follow you, you must kill one of your members so that you have a true Trinity. I would suggest Skidmark. You're education is to expensive, Capt. Billy has paid his dues, Volt is to productive and that leaves Skidmark who's only redeeming virtue is.........well it's.......uhmmmm....ok he has none, so that should make the choice easier.

I refuse to recognize a quartet as a Holy Trinity. Before we can follow you, you must kill one of your members so that you have a true Trinity. I would suggest Skidmark. You're education is to expensive, Capt. Billy has paid his dues, Volt is to productive and that leaves Skidmark who's only redeeming virtue is.........well it's.......uhmmmm....ok he has none, so that should make the choice easier.
They have five members, not four.

Mott, I know I'm wasting my breath on trying to educate that proleish Ohioan mud puddle you call a brain, but there are FIVE members listed.

Welcome, Damn Yankee.
You Have 1,214 Unread Posts
You last visited: Today at 03:51 PM
You have 76 New thanks/groans.

You pussies. I did twice that to 3D while listening to a seminar this afternoon. :)

why is mott so literal about a fictitious group name on a message board?

my name is really Yurt mott......i swear!!!!

oh....and they really are HOLY! and have always been three!

its like the law firm, dew, wi, chitim & hou....they have many members but, no one at the firm has those exact last names

:D

Back