Executive Order by your Honor 3D, A motion has passed concerning SM

We are both 5-in-3 and 3-in-1, and you must accept this divine mystery without question. Otherwise, you will be put to death.

It would take the five of you combined to muster the might of my nephew.... and he is only five days old.

I seriously doubt anyone fears your 'dreaded' flab five

Admit it... that isn't why you changed it. You just needed as many of the names broken down to single syllables as possible so that you would at least have a one in a million chance of actually pronouncing them correctly.

its the updated asian influence version :pke:

were you drunk when you made this post? first you call me beefy...then you said i greatly insulted you...what was so insulting? that you take things literally? thats the only thing i said and you find that worse than calling you hitler?

sober up poncho
No shit man, I must have been....guess I owe Beefs an apology, huh?

Sorry Beefs!

Welcome, Damn Yankee.
You Have 1,150 Unread Posts
You last visited: Today at 03:16 PM
You have 18 New thanks/groans.

You pussies. Only Voltmeister is groaning now. All the libtards and libtardarians wimped out completely. :)

He's not. But if other wish to join our cause, you may be spared a painful fate. MAY.

you guys (or was it just you when you found out i was mid 30's) already said i was too old...mid thirties is like methuselah to you youngins....i have no fear of groans, and obviously DY doesn't either...you guys are actually turning him into a groan hero

Back