Executive Order by your Honor 3D, A motion has passed concerning SM

In response to ID, I yell at Schad for negging me simply because he disagrees with my posts. Especially in threads where he doesn't even contribute to the discussion. Its kind of funny to right an insulting post to see if he'll neg it or not. That's about it. I'm not even negging you, despite all the groans you've been giving me. I just figure it will stop whenever you decide to take SM's cock out of your mouth...

You pussies have really slowed down. Are you getting tired or what? Your wives/ girlfriends/ queer boys told me you had no staying power. I guess they were right. :)

In response to ID, I yell at Schad for negging me simply because he disagrees with my posts. Especially in threads where he doesn't even contribute to the discussion. Its kind of funny to right an insulting post to see if he'll neg it or not. That's about it. I'm not even negging you, despite all the groans you've been giving me. I just figure it will stop whenever you decide to take SM's cock out of your mouth...

At least he has a cock pussy boy~

No. Go back to preschool as you're clearly not intelligent enough to discern obvious details about... anything.

/shrugs....I don't bother looking for details....its not in my job description to figure out who you are.....if you don't care who you are why should I worry about who you are....

/shrugs....I don't bother looking for details....its not in my job description to figure out who you are.....if you don't care who you are why should I worry about who you are....
You are clearly jealous of Damn Proles title of dumbest human being alive and are challenging him for his crown.

I think we may have to agree on a dual title holder here.

I think we've moved from search and destroy to merely groan on site, as the wording of the resolution actually states to begin with. Who knows, though, someone may write a clever code that allows us to do more search and destroy...

Back